xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
joecool2

What Should I Do? help ? :P

Alright, So theres this girl I like... She knows I like her, but I don't know if shes just being stubborn, or just wants me to ask her out or what... So I came to the net for help. What I want to know is should I ask her out, and what should I say? I've asked girls out before, and gotten yes's. But this one confuses me... I know her good, were like best friends almost, and she has told me she used to like me. We joke around alot, and were pretty close so yeah... Can't tell if she likes me or not. I'm just dumb. Help a brotha out ? :S I'm mostly scared that if i do, and i get a no... things will get kinda awkwerd :lol:

Edited by joecool2 (see edit history)

Just ask her. Since you're nearly best friends, it shouldn't be a big deal for her to tell you how she feels. It would be worse if you didn't know her well. Maybe she's confused, too. It sounds like she's confortable with you if you can joke around like that. Maybe she'll be confortable telling you. Just try it.

Go for it! The worst that can happen is she might say is no. This will involve a little ability to take rejection, but you can handle it I am sure. Sounds to me like she is dropping hints anyway. Perhaps you could ask her on a casual date such as out to lunch at a fast-food place. I hope you can afford that at least. :lol::D

I really feel that you should go and ask her out.As Mich said the worse that can happen is she'll say "no". And that would just make you stronger to accept rejections in the future. And after some time it isn't even that hard to get over a "no" unless you really really like that person. I've gone through both rejections but after some time you do get over it.If you can joke around, well then maybe she's dropping hints at you to ask her out? There was no use of her confessing her like towards you in the past if she didn't have a pinch of that liking even now, 'cause if she didn't, then she would've never cared to tell you about this as far as I understand girls. :DI'd say definitely go for it! And yeah, asking out at a casual date would be a great idea like Mich said! :lol:

dude go for it!!!!!! it's worth shot rather than not knowing what could have happened. I just got back with my ex tha ti wanted to get back together with for 9 months. just try if she says no then oh well but if she says yes....you will be happy you tried

just go and ask her out! take the initiative of making the first move. it's the only way to get the answer to what you're asking. just make sure you keep things as it is. you don't want to make an awkward situation with her just because you asked her out. have fun and enjoy!

i think being friends is the best relationship. but if you feel like you need to take things a step further by letting her know how you feel just let her know. i am sure that if you guys are true friends or if she was any kind of friend she would not let things get akward after you tell her. even if she doesn't feel the same way about you atleast you guys have you friendship.

Go for it!!!Brave men always catch a girl,not pretty,brave.If you have a smooth talking,pretty smile she will fall in love with you...that's my advice...Good luck man...

It is her damn birthday ... Don't just get her something nice, plan a whole day that will last in her mind forever and ever.Breakfast in bed, maybe go out to an amusment park, movies, grab some dinner, i'd say if you wait until dinner and tell her how you feel you'll have no problems. But hey, whatever happens you'll still have her friendship, otherwise she doesnt have the muturity to handle the situation, but im sure she will.

thanks guys for the advice, haha and tommorow is her birthday... going to have to get her somthing nice :|

that's great! so technically we have the same birthdate :) cool. you could give her a gift, something that she would really like, not just something nice. that would mean a lot to her. good luck! :)