xisto Community
OpaQue

Trap17.com 3 Year Anniversary Party 5050 CREDITS ON THE LOOSE

-this post is by Saint Micheal-

Well I thought I kick off weekend with a Party and what party you may ask? What thats just silly to ask :lol: , on Monday Xisto turns 3 years old!!! Like OMG and stuff, who would think Xisto would be turning 3 already and be just as popular back in hte early days of this fine forum. Every class, which includes 2004, 2005, 2006 is represented here in the forums and through the hosting as well.

I am from the class of 2004 in which while fighting a war I stumbled upon this little site only to check it out and post a couple of things and then come back almost 6 months later to become a full active member. I been here since the posting requirement to get free hosting and then when the credit system kicked off to a great and awesome start, to this day which is hte best programming idea any free hosting company could think of.

So as we celebrate this awesome party, bring back your fond memories of being a trap noob like all of where that one day to what are doing now on trap.

Posted Image

CELEBRATION PARTY!

This TOPIC will be CLOSED until June 10 11:59 PM. At the stroke of 00:00 [GMT], This TOPIC will be opened and the FIRST 100 Members to POST will get FREE CREDITS.

If you are reading this ... Consider yourself LUCKY ;-)

GMT : https://greenwichmeantime.com/

1st member to post gets 100 Credits!

2nd member to get 99 Credits and sO On...

RULES ::

No Double posts.

No Spamming.

*Staff members are not eligible for this competition.

HEY,

I am the first person to wish Xisto a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. MUHAHAHAHA. Unfortunately I am not eligible for the return gift. :lol:

On a happier note It is great that trap has been solid for 3 years now so keep going trap and now the first 100 members will get their credits and no cheating and no double posting.

HIP HIP HURRAY FOR Xisto

I didn't post so that OpaQue can track nicely and easily :lol: But since you started the chain... I wish Xisto and all its members the best celebration day, ever~! Thank you OpaQue for establishing this wonderful, one of a kind, hands down--beats others--free web hosting with no ads service.We are forever grateful for Xisto!

:lol: I love Xisto...Thank you Opaque for all for provide here at the Trap for its members. :D

I am from the class of 2004 in which while fighting a war I stumbled upon this little site only to check it out and post a couple of things and then come back almost 6 months later to become a full active member. I been here since the posting requirement to get free hosting and then when the credit system kicked off to a great and awesome start, to this day which is hte best programming idea any free hosting company could think of.

Happy Birthd Day Xisto

By the way eventhough I have another host and site at GDI but I continue using mysite here as well which made me post and read posting. That mean I love Xisto. Thanks OpaQue.

Trap17 is the best web host I have ever had. I've been able to learn so much, host my website, and really improve upon my PHP. I hope to keep this as my webhost, until my site is big enough to move up to Xisto - Web Hosting :lol:. Happy Birthday Xisto!

yay! free credits! :lol: if i remember correctly, i'm from class 2005. just in time before the year ended.happy birthday trap! glad and proud to be a member of this wonderful forum :D

FYI the original post came from me, so as not to get in trouble for making a claim that everyone would be getting credits OpaQue reposted it under his name :lol:. As you can tell his story is off just by 3 months and conflicts with the Xisto story. So I be reposting my story once again at 8 o clock once again along with my birthday cake, btw who is the person thats signed under the Xisto Anniversary user name?

This is a really coool place... I have to admit that at first I was attracted by the hosting, which has been as good as ever, and then The forums...

You have made this a really cool place, Thanks everyone!

And Happy Birthday!!!

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Its not surprising to me that this place has been around for three years, since it is a pretty awesome place and like the greatest idea for people who are cheap/don't have a lot of money for hosting. But what is kind of surprising, is that even though there is a lot of members, you guys don't have all the problems, or rarely have them, like other free hosting sites. You guys are hardly down, and when you are you are quickly on top of things. So i think that is why this site does so great. But yeah, that is cool it's been open for three years, sometimes in the board world that is a long time! Oh and happy birthday! Your a toddler now right? :lol:

what???? the party started already! :D it's still 7 hours to JUNE11 Greenwich Time! :lol: (i'm tracking it since June10 - 9AM greenwich time hehehe?)

three years FOR Xisto, and a month after, three years for me ON Xisto as well. can you believe it! :P i just reviewed my OLD posts, and my first post which appears here is a notice that i got my hosting. :P the forum crashed as i remember, and old posts were gone in a poof, but we restarted everything, so here we are on our third year!

oh, the good old days, when credits were not yet in play, and we were required 38 posts to get hosted. not that it's bad these times, but i'm going to miss the extra credits by joining the party (a belated note from opaque disqualifies staffers, which means more credits for regular members then :D).

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Xisto... AND MORE YEARS TO COME!