xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YoYoBoY

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Preview The best game ever.

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS...BRAWL!!!This game will be for the Nintendo Wii. It is definitely going to become one of the best games ever. Featuring all the old characters like Link, Mario, Pikachu, Kirby, Yoshi, Fox, Samus it also has a ton of new character such as and including:-Zero Suit Samus-Pit-Meta Knight-Wario-Solid SnakeIt will have many new arenas and probably online play as well. It will play a lot like the older versions which were some of the best games ever. Plus Online Play was confirmed but the maker of the game, Masahiro Sakurai, said maybe they wouldn't include it but he hopes they will. It can be controlled using the Wii Remote, the Wii Remote and the Nunchuck, The Nintendo GameCube Controller (wireless or wired), or the nintendo Wii Classic Controller, but he suggests using the Nintendo Game Cube controller because it has a really really powerful rumble! There are also many new weapons: teh Gooey Bomb, which sticks to characters like gum and explodes, plus there is the Cracker Launcher which launches a really big rocket for MASSIVE damage!All in all, I already give it a 10! GO NINTENDO!Oh and I forgot, there's also the pokeballs that were in the old one, but this time they'll have a lot more Pokemans!

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged posts. Please use the edit feature to avoid consecutive posts. Thanks.

the game is gonna be awesome. From all the pics I have seen and new I heard. I wish the game came out soon becuase it is gonna be awesome. Especially playing it with the wiimote. I really hope this game is one of those games that is just as good as it should be. I hope its not a big let down like some games from the past. But I don't think it will turn out like that. I can't wait to see more videos and pics and interviews before the game comes. Also if you here anymore news let us no.

It plays with the GC controller because they said that using the wii controller distracts you from the actual play it was intended for. This currently seems the only game that looks actually fun that's on the wii. And just wondering but will it have Sonic in it. I bet my friend that it won't.