xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Forum Troubles In phpbb

I am having forum trouble in phpbb. Whenever I go to post something or add someone to a group or anything else, I get an error that looks like this:Could not find email template file :: topic_notifyDEBUG MODELine : 111File : emailer.phpThe email template thing changes but the Line 111 and File emailer.php are always the same. It's getting really annoying. Can anyone help me with this?

I am having forum trouble in phpbb. Whenever I go to post something or add someone to a group or anything else, I get an error that looks like this:Could not find email template file :: topic_notify

DEBUG MODE

Line : 111
File : emailer.php

The email template thing changes but the Line 111 and File emailer.php are always the same. It's getting really annoying. Can anyone help me with this?

is it possible you've been hacked?:
I mean, someone trying to abuse the php to spam? I had a topic on php vulnerabilities in bad scripts that spammers were using...

other than that try moving emailer.php around!
Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

is it possible you've been hacked?:I mean, someone trying to abuse the php to spam? I had a topic on php vulnerabilities in bad scripts that spammers were using...

other than that try moving emailer.php around!

Nah, I wasn't hacked. But I'll try moving it around.