xisto Community
Blessed

Audi Tt 2007 3ds Max

So far it looks good! Some areas may need a little"smoothening". I noticed a bit of a dimple on the front fender by the wheel casing, is that how it's supposed to be?

Greetings

I noticed a bit of a dimple on the front fender by the wheel casing, is that how it's supposed to be?

in the corner, yes man thats how its supose to be:D
nd thanx for the comment.

have a nice day :lol:
Edited by Blessed (see edit history)

Hey blessed.Nice rendering you got there. But maybe the car would need a little smoothening itlooks like it is some dry cement or soething thst is wrinkled. But i don't know your plans you might be putting something on top of that who is to know right?. well can you give me a link to the homepage of 3Ds Max?Please?I think you got good rendering skillz considering you made that wicked 350Z before. oh yeah when finished can you send me a full version of the 250Z and Audi? ill use it in a sig

Wow really nice car render it seems that 3d studio max is the best software to make cars but i am going to try and make on in cinema. It looks really nice are you following a tutorial? If so can i get a link?