xisto Community
k_lo_91

Xbox Live

hey does anyone have Xbox Live? If you do, hit me up so we can play. My gamertag is klo91. The games i have are Madden 07, Fight Night, and MLB 2K7. I think i'm gonna get gears of war becasue i heard it was realy sick on live. Does anyone know of any other good games that are fun to play onlin?

Another good one would be crackdown. It is a very fun game and it also has co-op for live so you and a friend can do the missions together like in gears of war. And you defiently have to try out gears of war becuase it has an awesome story mode and the online and co-op mode makes it even better. And feel free to add my gamer tag which is TripleH13.

who doesnt have xbox liveGamertag : BluePwNaGeGame i play most : Gears of Warif you have gears add me up, ill beat you anytime :lol: thats mostly all i do besides being with my gf and working most of the time.

Xbox Live rocks. I don't have it myself, but I have played it at my friend's house.Best Game: Gears of WarGears of War has a cool story and also co-op. It kicks *bottom* on Live. Another thing is that you can play co-op on Live. I meen you can play with a friend on the same tv on Live.I've also tried Spiderman 3, which personally I don't think is worth the money. You would go tired of it very fast and the game would stay on the shelf for a while.Another game I tried is Rainbow Six: Vegas. I didn't really like it, but that is because I don't like those kinda games. Stealth isn't my type. I'm more like a mass attacker and you can't just run in front of the enemy in Vegas. You would like die with 5 bullets through your body and I don't like that kind of realism. One shot in the head and you're there on the floor (this is OK though. Headshots will always be headshots). I haven't tried Vegas on Live.