xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dogtag

Sudoku Solver

lol, i love sudoku. i'm not sure if i want this one though. do you have a sudoku generator? that's much cooler than a sudoku solver... after all, the main point of the game is to solve it using your own abilities.

Oh I don't know... once you know the basics of how to solve Sudoku, it's not that hard--it just takes time and patience.We're all familiar with Minesweeper? Well, Sudoku works on the same principle; eliminate and logically predict the possibilities. I was recently given a newspaper clipping with three levels of Sudoku when I visited Toronto. This one version was called "Killer" Sudoku. This Sudoku did not give any starting numbers--there weren't any numbers at all! Except, this Sudoku presented hints of what two or more adjacent squares' total sum. I have never seen such puzzle and I was immediately hooked.

i've heard about that killer sudoku. in fact i've seen a book from a classmate. he asked me to solve one puzzle, but i wasn't in the mood because we were stuck in a place during a storm. i was more worried about some other stuff back then :lol: silly me. but yeah it was a blank sudoku puzzle, but the clue was the "sum" thingy. kinda cool. might look for a book later myself.

Woah that killer puzzle sounds impossible :lol: To think, I have problems just solving the regular sudoku puzzles.. How are you ever supposed to figure one of those out? I found a website with some of them on it, i can't figure it out :D

my classmate gave me some tips on that and i realized it wasn't that difficult. a great deal of concentration and logic so you'd be able to answer it. i hope i could get some puzzles online.