xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
opticalillusion

Hate! Do you hate anybody?

hate anybody... hmmm not really,but anger management???thats a movie... it would s*ck if you really are in that...

I hate this girl called Bethan Thomas but I realized bein mean was not a good thing I use to not bully just be mean to her because she was mean to these poor geeks in my class.She is really such a *BLEEP* but she is scared of me so she bum licks me and my friends but now I am nice to her after some thign happened with my other two friends.

I can't think of anyone that I hate. Hate is a somewhat strong word... There are people I don't like, people I disagree with, and there are jerks that I would rather not have known. But I can't say that I hate anyone.

My younger brother, Jeremy, has been to anger management almost five times now. Not that it has really done any good. Everyone in my family has a really bad temper, but his happens to go off frequently and his mouth and actions get him into a lot of trouble. The practically banned him from his former school and sent him to an alternative one two cities away.

A couple of years ago, he got into some trouble. I forget what it was all about, but the courts sent him to family therapy. I was so mad at him about that one, because the courts also ordered that our entire family attend these meetings with him to try and figure out why he does the things he does. It was an interesting experience, let me tell you. I don't think I have ever done anything quite so pointless as that.

Later

My younger brother, Jeremy, has been to anger management almost five times now. Not that it has really done any good. Everyone in my family has a really bad temper, but his happens to go off frequently and his mouth and actions get him into a lot of trouble. The practically banned him from his former school and sent him to an alternative one two cities away.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I've seen this issue come up a lot of times, especially with young people. I think your temperament is probably something you're born with, but has influences from your environment.

I've always been even-tempered, while my sister throws tandrums a lot so we don't get along that well. I used to think I hate her, but I don't really... I just dislike her for some of her traits. I think the best way to control temper is talking to someone before you build up that anger over something.

umm, bum licked? lol. Maybe I didnt really wanna know that much. And anyhow Becca, ur friends leave u so u turn to someone else? thats not nice :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lmao! My friends did not leave me...two friends had problems between THEM TWO.. nothing to do with me ha.

I'm the only one who has had the same best friend since when school started....Every one has kind of...changed? I Don't know why but they keep falling out...so I get pissed off at them so I started to swear at all of them...to their faces...and then every one cries and it's like being at sea... :D

Shouldn't this thread be in the Vent forum ?

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

EVERYONE please STOP making one line posts...And DO NOT double posts annd certainly NOT triple post. Sorry for moaning but you have to stop. I just deleted an obvious spam post.I hate people easily as well as like them again. I have a weird personality I make fun of a person but when some one else does I stick up for them because I feel sorry for them, even though I myself make fun of them as well

Hmmm...well...yes, I do hate a single person. This kid seriously thinks he's the king of the world. He's the valedictorian of our class, he's going to Harvard to study law, and somehow, he thinks it's okay to try and steal my girlfriend! He's made a number of unusually ballsy gestures towards her, i.e. giving her cards and flowers and even going as far as kissing her on the hand! I really don't know how to cope with this fiend, because the situation is only getting worse. I guess a well-placed fist in the face could straighten things out pretty quick, but I'm not that kind of person ;) Oh well, life goes on...