xisto Community
k_lo_91

Moto Krzr Review Pros and Cons from someone who owns the phone

Pros: Obvious great looks, small, slim and light. Good call quality and reception, music player and nifty outside touch controls. Very easy to use most phone features thanks to simple user interface and well-placed controls.

It also has good voice quality and adequate cideo quality. You can also have an external MiniSD card where you can store music. If you have it with Verizon, which i do, the VCast is amazing. Streaming video and music, and it also comes with Mobile ESPN.

Cons: Those nifty external touch controls are too easy to activate (only happens if music player is currently running though). A bit pricey for what you get. Fans of Motorola’s user interface may lament the dumbed-down Verizon user interface.

Also, the screen on the front attracts fingerprints too easily, but it doesnt scratch easily. I probably have one small scratch in my 6 months of having it.
Overall, I think this is a great phone for those people who don't use their phone for business. It is just for those casual phone users, like teens and parents. It is not choc-full of features, but it has enough to keep you entertained. Not to mention, it looks sleek and sexy.

Notice from truefusion:
Quoted part from: http://www.mobiletechreview.com/phones/MOTOKRZR-K1m.htm
Quote what is not yours.