xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Dre54

Way Of The Samurai fast growing runescape pure clan

Posted Image

RE-OPENING!!!!! JOIN NOW

Welcome to Way of the Samurai. We are a new pure clan that wants to be a fun and very active environment that everyone will want to be a part of. Our main goal is to have A LOT OF FUN and become ranked in the top 5 pure clans along the way. To do this we must have very active members.

WOTS FORUM (Runehead coming soon)

We want members that will be very active and respectful. Being active doesn't just mean on runescape, but on the forums too. We are an F2P based clan,(may be becoming P2P also) with most of the events in U.S. central time(-6 GMT). This means it is mostly for American citizens, but if you think you can make the events, then join. WOTS is based on the honorable Samurai, and is mainly an honor clan.

- Our leaders and rules -
~ Our leaders love helping people become great in runescape.
~ Our leaders love having fun, but follow the rules.
~ Our leaders love pking, and are very experienced at it.
~ Our leaders are very determined to become one of the greatest clans in runescape.

- Leaders -

Dr. Dre54
2pacvd

- High Council and other positions TBD -

(You can become a High Council members by being active, trustworthy, and impressing the leaders with your pking skills
)

Bushido(rules):

1. You must show loyalty to the clan and other clan members
2. You will fight with honor and not use prayer, tele, or run
3. You should be willing to help any clan member at any time in a pk run or war
4. You should not be afraid of death for you come back to life in a matter of seconds
5. You will take your own life before surrendering to the enemy
6. You must stay active in The Way of the Samurai with at least 5 posts a week
7. You must attend the pking trip if on runescape
8. You will do what ever it takes to help the clan and other clan members

In rule #2, you can use any prayer that will boost your skills, but thats it.

- Requirements -
Melee Option:
45+ Strength
1-10 Def

Mage Option:
45+ Mage
1-20 Def

Range Option:
45+ Range
1-10 Def

Hybrid Option:
40+ in 2 skills
1-20 Def

To Register:
1. Go to WOTS
2. Register
3. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM!!!! (The leaders are growing very tired of people coming to the site and just registering just thinking they can be in the clan, YOU MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION.)
4. Wait for a reply
5. Or fill out the application form left here(if you choose this one make sure you go to the site and register)

What is your combat level?

Strength?

Mage?

Range?

Why do you want to join our clan?

Will you have 5 posts a week?

Will you be active on Runescape?

How will you benefit the clan?

Runescape Name:

- Events -

Pking
Fun Wars
Inner Clan Wars
Clan Tournaments
Contests
Training Days
Anything our members can think of
Edited by Dr. Dre54 (see edit history)

Once again another Runescape clan. I simply do not understand how some people can stay hooked for this game that long. I played for three days and got so bored it was not even funny! Also all of the people using Autos and things like that, pathetic!

Once again another Runescape clan. I simply do not understand how some people can stay hooked for this game that long. I played for three days and got so bored it was not even funny! Also all of the people using Autos and things like that, pathetic!

ahahhaha lol...i played rune for a bit maby half a year at the max it was fun.. i started to be in a clan kinda like was making one with friends but then we all stoped playing its a good game but its a get borring... like typomage sed but well i played for then 3 days lol

Posted Image

Welcome to Way of the Samurai. We are a new pure clan that wants to be a fun and very active environment that everyone will want to be a part of. Our main goal is to have A LOT OF FUN and become ranked in the top 5 pure clans along the way. To do this we must have very active members.

WOTS FORUM (Runehead coming soon)

We want members that will be very active and respectful. Being active doesn't just mean on runescape, but on the forums too. We are an F2P based clan, with most of the events in U.S. central time(-6 GMT). This means it is mostly for American citizens, but if you think you can make the events, then join. WOTS is based on the honorable Samurai, and is mainly an honor clan.

- Our leaders and rules -

~ Our leaders love helping people become great in runescape.

~ Our leaders love having fun, but follow the rules.

~ Our leaders love pking, and are very experienced at it.

~ Our leaders are very determined to become one of the greatest clans in runescape.

- Leaders -

Dr. Dre54

Prince Ousu

- High Council -

Emp_Xyn2, others TBD

(You can become a High Council members by being active, trustworthy, and impressing the leaders with your pking skills

)

Bushido(rules):

1. You must show loyalty to the clan and other clan members

2. You will fight with honor and not use prayer, tele, or run

3. You should be willing to help any clan member at any time in a pk run or war

4. You should not be afraid of death for you come back to life in a matter of seconds

5. You will take your own life before surrendering to the enemy

6. You must stay active in The Way of the Samurai with at least 5 posts a week

7. You must attend the pking trip if on runescape

8. You will do what ever it takes to help the clan and other clan members

In rule #2, you can use any prayer that will boost your skills, but thats it.

- Requirements -

Under 10 Defense

55+ Range, Mage, or Strength

or

50+ in 2 of those

Tank: atleast 30 Defense and 50 range

To Register:

1. Go to WOTS

2. Register

3. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM!!!! (The leaders are growing very tired of people coming to the site and just registering just thinking they can be in the clan, YOU MUST FILL OUT AN APPLICATION.)

4. Wait for a reply

5. Or fill out the application form left here(if you choose this one make sure you go to the site and register)

What is your combat level?

Strength?

Mage?

Range?

Why do you want to join our clan?

Will you have 5 posts a week?

Will you be active on Runescape?

How will you benefit the clan?

Runescape Name:

- Events -

Pking

Fun Wars

Inner Clan Wars

Clan Tournaments

Contests

Training Days

Anything our members can think of

Posted Image

Helloe , the clan of samari , i would like to join your clan , my user name is monsterz10 , i have a re quest for the clan.

You said that members must be a fair player , but i dont get y you dont lit members run or tele of prayer , i think you should let members tele and run and prayer ,if that helps them do better , or if they are really going to die in a fight.

So i wish that clan leader would think about my idea.

I would like to join the samuri!

I know why people get hooked

Way Of The Samurai

The reason so many people get so hooked on this gme is because they set goals, say they want 40 attack and 40 strength they listen to music till they get that then they train other stuff and sometimes they compete with other people their not actually hooked on the game they just want to out level their friends.

-reply by Corey

True, it is the competition that makes games like these thrive. In fact, I'm currently into browser-based MMORPG that's called Star Wars Combine and its real fun for me. :lol: It doesn't have great graphics and it could seem quite dauntingly complicated at first, but it's actually very much enjoyable. What makes it most fun is the community, putting some depth into your character through role-playing, and of course competing with others within the game. All this done within a Star Wars universe, which is great for me since I've enjoyed the Star Wars movies and have read some Star Wars books. What's also great is the fact that most SWC players will not become Force Sensitive and will not be able to become Jedi. They try stick as close to the canon Star Wars without adapting the canon characters and stories but applying almost everything else that is canon. It's been around for 8 years already and has quite some in-game history already embedded in it. You could also choose to be part of the Galactic Empire, New Republic, Hapes, Trade Federation, and many other factions that don't necessarily exist in the canon Star Wars. Anyway, hope you guys try this out too.Here's the link: http://www.swcombine.com/