xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Halo 2 Gamers Are you one?

Are you a Halo 2 Gamer?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I play Halo 2 on XBox Live. Fun stuff. Downside is that I am not very good lol. Swat and Snipers I'm okay at. Team Hardcore I'm horrible at. The other team is always using the noob combo or a sword noob who uses nothing but that. My team just sucks and dies to almost anything. My favorite would have to be Team Swat, Team Snipers, and Team Hardcore though. Anyone else? What do you guys like to do? :lol:

Ya I love Halo 2 and I think I am pretty good I almost always get triple kills at least one in each game it is so crazy! I love swat and snipers. And I am not in a clan I play online on X Kia so maybe you should of put that up there too. It is almost the same thing except less people it is like fitting 20 kids in 1 room on 1 xbox.

I am ok at the game. I like sniper mode the best. I find that the most skillful mode and it can really separate the great players from the not so great. When you are just running around and shooting, there is a chance anyone can get beat. But with sniper mode you have to be really skilled and there is a good chance you wont be beaten.

I play Halo 2 from time to time. I usually play it when I go round to a friends, and then we sometimes go on his room mates Xbox Live :D We did the Rumble Pit quite alot. It's very fun actually :lol:

Snipers is tough. I'm currently only a lvl 12 in that. But I'm a lvl 12 in Team Hardcore. Fun stuff. Team Hardcore also takes a lot of skill. You have to be able to successfully bxr people and throws grenades just right to knock their shields out and own them. And then it's 4 head shots to kill them with full shields. It does take some skill otherwise you get owned. I played a friend when I was still noob to the battle rifle and he beat me like 1 to 15. But after improving and "getting host" I lost 13 to 25 like a week later. That was awhile ago. It's fun stuff. Swat classic and Team Hardcore go hand in hand. Practice swat quick reaction time and practice hardcore for head shots. :)

for me i play halo 2 xbox live, favorite game types are team slayer and double team.and right now no im currently not in a clan.but then again i barley play halo 2 any more for me. i mostly just play gears of war online :Dit seems like its way better.