xisto Community
dogtag

What Is Your Idea About My Php Class?

My Class Quality  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted "no" simply because there are no explanations provided for the coding snippets you provide. If your intention is to "teach" members about php, then there should comments in the coding to explain the functions used and the code. Otherwise, they just become snippets to cut and paste.

I voted "no" simply because there are no explanations provided for the coding snippets you provide. If your intention is to "teach" members about php, then there should comments in the coding to explain the functions used and the code. Otherwise, they just become snippets to cut and paste.

thanks for your vote.

I said "teach", i think that a man never can be a programmer until he wants!
i means: i placed these codes here to be viewed by some of user, they should view the source, analyze the codes and then ask about them

I think that i won't be able to teach persons that they don't want to try and learn.
But i will continue! :lol:

I voted not bad because at least you are trying to improve, I really liked your idea of asking people about the quality of your tutorial. Though I find them really basic, I know they will be able to help out people just beginning with php, but do listen to the feedback on this post. You really do need to explain the code. It would really help a lot of people out, like your tutorial on the php uncompressor.

I voted no because it doesn't really show what the code is doing. There is no example that shows what the code does, and no one without programming expierence is going to know what a function is. You need more commenting and more examples of what the code actually does if you want people to understand what the code actually does. You have potential, you just need to use it better.