xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jarlaxe

Goodbye People! Leaving the community...

Well, you might be leaving Xisto but as you're moving onto Xisto - Web Hosting, you still are a part of Xisto!So don't hesitate and drop in here once in a while. :DBye! :lol:

Hate to see you go but make sure to tell your friends about me...I mean about this great service that you use. Make sure to come post once in awhile to help build up this wonderful community and what not and so I present to you your good bye gift basket of more email spam and good bye cards.

Have fun with Xisto - Web Hosting. You should come back and talk to us here at Xisto, and tell us how good Xisto - Web Hosting. I eventually plan on leaving too, when my site gets big enough, and go with Xisto - Web Hosting.

Good Bye JarlaxePeople sometimes find it difficult to post here mainly because they dont search the topic they like or are comfortable with. I would suggest you to come here once in a while and give your valuable posts. Because the main motto of posting here is not just collecting credits but to help each other and form a community.