xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

New Spiderman Signature i made a tutorial of this sign

as the topic said , this sign is the end result of a tutorial i wrote for u guys ,cause i got alot of question about me making a tut how to make signatures like this, well i used just 1 technique of how to make great signature, i will post it tommorow,

here is the result

Posted Image

I really like this sig and would love to read the tutorial you would post.I would give this sig 8/10.Love the render, love the background, love the way the background blends into his eyes and the text is quite okay too.The only thin I don't like about this sig is the proportion of the background render (A C4D?). It's much more on the right and less on the left and there is much more glow on the left and comparatively less on the right. :DKeep up the good work! :lol:

I really like this sig and would love to read the tutorial you would post.
I would give this sig 8/10.

Love the render, love the background, love the way the background blends into his eyes and the text is quite okay too.

agreed.

i also think that you should make a tutorial forum, that would be nice.

i also give this an 8 or maybe 8.5

it is a good quality sig, thanx for sharing.

I really like this sig and would love to read the tutorial you would post.
I would give this sig 8/10.

Love the render, love the background, love the way the background blends into his eyes and the text is quite okay too.

The only thin I don't like about this sig is the proportion of the background render (A C4D?). It's much more on the right and less on the left and there is much more glow on the left and comparatively less on the right.

Keep up the good work!

there isn't 1 render, there are 2 wallpapers. what i did was i made it bright on purpes,cause if u watch closely i made the brightness of like sunburst, that hurt him, well basicly that why,remember everything i make has a meaning :lol:

there isn't 1 render, there are 2 wallpapers. what i did was i made it bright on purpes,cause if u watch closely i made the brightness of like sunburst, that hurt him, well basicly that why,remember everything i make has a meaning :lol:

I know those are wallpapers ... but the wallpapers are C4D renders themselves, Cinema 4D was used to produce them. :D
Yeah, I agree, I first had the Matrix code just for the theme, but then I ended up making it look like Matrix code was filling Morpheus and then disappearing in the sky... :P