xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thablkpanda

Complete Flash Newbie Here... Help! HELP me out plz.. lol

Hey,

It's ya boy, tha black panda, and I'm having some problems.

I love the flash content featured on people's websites, signatures, you name it. But I don't know the third thing about working Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Pro. I went and bought it. And now I've got this sudden urge to learn how to make this cool stuff! Now I may be good at other stuff (yes, don't comment me too much) but flash is my major downfall. So somebody, please, explain, or find a site that will explain to me the way to make flash animations, movies, interactive crapola, you name it. If you're going to explain to me some advanced crap, let me show you how bad I am at this... here's my most advanced peice of flash-work yet....

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yes my friends, when i made that ----^ I jumped for joy.. literally. Someone point me in the right direction PLEASE! (thank you)

Panda

Hey,

It's ya boy, tha black panda, and I'm having some problems.

I love the flash content featured on people's websites, signatures, you name it. But I don't know the third thing about working Macromedia Flash MX 2004 Pro. I went and bought it. And now I've got  this sudden urge to learn how to make this cool stuff! Now I may be good at other stuff (yes, don't comment me too much) but flash is my major downfall. So somebody, please, explain, or find a site that will explain to me the way to make flash animations, movies, interactive crapola, you name it.  If you're going to explain to me some advanced crap, let me show you how bad I am at this... here's my most advanced peice of flash-work yet....

thablkpanda.trap17.com /images/myfirstflash.swf

Yes my friends, when i made that ----^ I jumped for joy.. literally. Someone point me in the right direction PLEASE! (thank you)

Panda

33942[/snapback]

Go to http://www.flashkit.com/ and search around their tutorials. they have tutorials on every version of Flash since Flash3. They also have a huge database of soundclips and sound FX's for your flash. Search around and im positive you'll find what your looking for. happy flashing ;)