xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sourabhj

Which Is Better Chat Program Yahoo Messenger Or Google Chat(gtalk) Which Is better Yahoo messenger or Gtalk

Which Is better Yahoo messenger or Gtalk  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi i Think Everyone Knows About Google Talk And Yahoo messenger.Please Share Which One u prefer to use and why,what features u like.Well I like Gtalk since it is faster and we can save chat history in email,sharefile ,best voice chating experience get connected with orkut,chat from gmail.

Edited by sourabhj (see edit history)

Neither I like Msn. But if I had to choose I would Pick Google. They just make things really good, Google Earth is my favoritest program from them. Yahoo I just dislike it alot.

I have to go with yahoo just based on the fact I don't wanted to go through all my lists and see if anyone uses gtalk at all and then add them. To me Yahoo and MSN are good enough to talk to people although I could just drop one of them and then add those who are not on the other and save myself some time. Well to lazy to do it and it's more organized that way for me at least.

hey,I would prefer Gtalk to yahoo anyday but prefer Msn to Google for relaxed chats. I like using Google when I need to talk to important people or clients as I can then check the history for reference anytime but hate the fact that it does not have a video conference option.Yahoo sucks as I use a laptop and yahoo messenger keeps making my laptop hang everytime it is started. I usually talk to people using either google talk or Msn

Yahoo recently launched a browser based version of their messenger plus now yahoo saves your chat history. So now yahoo has finally given two of the services for which I used gtalk. Now if you compare the two clients gtalk scores only in simplicity while yahoo gives much more features like launchcast radio, chat with msn users (which is a new feature),?chat?rooms,?environments?etc.?So?now?if?you?compare?the?two?yahoo?messenger?wins?hands?down?(it also works better with dialup!).?But?I?still?use?gtalk?:lol:

Hey guys I dont personally use either of them I use MSN Windows Live. I have just gotten a Googlemail account and see the chat part on that, im gonna check it out . But I see the Yahoo one you can talk to all your MSN contacts too so i may check it out and if its any better to use, then id use it. are there any more? i used to use one ic something i cant remember the name of it!

I am really surprised to see so many people who use MSN. I tried it once but I hated it. But that was then. I don't bother about it now because i use gtalk and yahoo and all my friends do the same. Between these two I have to choose Gtalk. It is simple without any unnecessary extras. I only miss the smilies. The voice chats are clearer, require less bandwidth and it requires much lesser memory than Yahoo messenger. As I also use orkut and Gmail, gtalk is a very good tool to keep track of my email and scraps. All in all I find it easier and better to use.

I've never even heard of gtalk. Though I use Yahoo and it is really nice. But my favorite would have to be neither gtalk or yahoo but msn or aim. I think those are a whole lot better then yahoo. You don't have to put up with random people msging you on aim. You can choose to block them before you even see their msg. And msn is really popular among high school students (I am one) so I like to use that too. But if you can't decide, just use both. I have Yahoo, Aim, and MSN running at all times on my computer because people that I need to talk to are all over the place.