Here are a couple of my sigs that i have made:-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image Won me SOTW on Asylum51.com

also a wallpaper i made (only a few minutes work): http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

I know there are alot of areas i can improve on, but i would like some constructive critiscism please.

Thanks.

Wow you are good. I am trying as hard as I can to make sigs like that but it is hard. But I am pretty sure that I am improving. Those are good most of them probably over 7/10. Good Work.

You are quite talented! I particularly like the one with the dragon s beside your ID.With the fire breathing dragon, I think it would look even better if you were to redo the fire. It seems quite uniform and not enough colours/tones.Another aspect I like is how you have the characters popping out from the sig boxes :lol:

These are great! Looks like you have quite some experience with these, they look very professionally done. I particularly like the second from last, and fourth from last. I hope you make some more. Perhaps you could do requests...

Greetings

i like this one Posted Image

i like the effect in it , like the car is going fast,

i just like signatures with cars in it,

keep up the good work,

have a nice day

Wellll.....if people would like some sigs done i can try.BUT please bear in mind one thing: It has been a while since ive done anything with Photoshop (I use it for all grafix type shizz).If there are any questions about whether these are my own creations or not please PM me and i will show the PSD.

well, i can tell ur new to photoshop, cause i made these kinda signs the first month,basicly u got talent, but i give u some things u gonna need to use if u wanne get pro ish,- dun use to big signs, or to big renders that pop out- dun use to big of a text- lol dun use outer glow and inner glow/shadow,try just use outer shadow/and color overlay, and try to keep em small-if u got a nice brush , use its normal size dun make em to big so u get the pizel brushes like in ur last 1- dun use outer glow on rendersthis is basicly what u should change in the future to get betterwhat u can start with right now, is using smaler sign, and try getting some c4d renders and work with that and some layer styles and try to merge in the render it will make a huge difference,try checken digital-industry.net for some of the best tuts and sign makers out there,there are some pro's there u shoul dcheck it ou

I have my own source for Tutorials and i know some real pro's in PS.That popout one is -DESIGNED- like that.WTF?!?! Dont use inner/outer glow? Ok...well...seeing as alot of people ive done sigs for WANT it then i use it. Sigs are made for the people requesting one, not for me.As for brushes, i use them overly large so that they bring a better effect and i can use just one part of whichever brush im using.It might just be me, but i really dont like when people talk to me as if im a noob and dont know what im doing. Its just the way i am.

Time for a cool down Azriel. No need to go all "WTF" on people because they say something you don't like. This isn't the community to do it at.And he's actually correct. I don't like the outer glow. Sure, it's good to use sometimes. But just slapping it on a render with no other effects, or anything for that matter, isn't a good thing. Text is absolutely horrible in my opinion. The thing you don't want to do with pixel fonts, is make them look....pixely. The text is way to big for a pixel font, that's for sure. I'm not to fond of the size of them either. I personally don't like big sigs at all. Most people design smaller size signatures. Bigger ones aren't allowed by most forums.Uhm, I also deleted the second signature from your gallery. Way to inappropriate. Don't let that happen again. Basic rule of thumb - if you think it's inappropriate, someone will to. Don't post it.He wasn't talking to you like you didn't know what you were doing. You asked for comments and suggestions, he gave his. You're not a "noob", but you do need to work on your signatures. You're new, we were all there at one point. The best thing you can do is take the criticism, and use it to improve yourself. Trust me, I know. One part I will disagree with him is the popout area. Pop out sigs can be good, but not when they're the size of someones computer screen.

The sigs that you have made are good they are in the level of beginners of photoshop cause half of the sigs are just filter effects which really does not put a lot of effort in to it. I am not saying that you did not put a lot of work in to it just saying that using filters with adding a bit more to them is a bit cheap. The placement of the renders is just random there is no flow in the sigs. The backgrounds have to much noise and the text is really hard to read. The pop out sigs are nice but they are really not that hard to do. The only sig that i really liked was this one.

Not to much good text flows real good with the background and the blue line going across makes it perfect. The most simplest sigs always look the best.

Posted Image

Criticism makes all better in the world if know never criticize each other there would be a whole crap load of bad ideas in the world today. So don't get mad on the things that i just said just trying to help you out. Cause there is no point in saying that something is good and you know that it really does not. Well that is all i got to say.:lol: