xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shortyjtl00

I Want To Make Graphics And Flash. Were do I start?

I have been designing websites for a long time and something that I have always been interested in is flash and graphics. I have looked around a bit at some software but I'm not sure what I need and I don't want to make the mistake of buying the wrong software considering how expensive it can be. So what is the best way to start and what software should I get? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tbh, get cs2, great for beginers, not many tutorials using cs3 (i have it) but their really not different, just different places of things, if ur used to cs2, then get cs3, because you can find things easy while doing tuts (bigggest difference is just where everything is) So just get cs2 if your a beginer, if u want a trial go to http://www.photoshop.com/ and u should get it (it automatically redirects to adobe's photohsop page)

well, seeing as you want to integrate it, go with flash. you will need to learn ActionScript to make it worth your while. its not that hard of a language, and it pays off a lot. as for graphics, get Photoshop CS3 or CS2. i use CS2 and Macromedia Flash 8. both are really good programs. but for web design, i would suggest flash, not animations because flash is more customizable. also, javascript is really helpful when putting in flash.

framing

I Want To Make Graphics And Flash.

I want to frame a message or add borders to it.I don't have photoshop.How can you help me out to do this.

Thnx

I want to invent a thing for a video game

I Want To Make Graphics And Flash.

It is Where you take a picture of your self and put it on the game, like skate for ps3.

-reply by Brandon Gonzalez