xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Just Read Mails And Click On Ads And See For 60 Sec. Making money online.

Hey guys you know I myself usually see these types of topics and never open them but this one is really great. You have to just read mails and <- snipped -> and see it for 60 sec. This site is reliable and very nice.

http://pretty-mail.com

If you feel nice please do add my name
zak92
as refferer as it was me who bought you this great news.}

Hey guys you know I myself usually see these types of topics and never open them but this one is really great. You have to just read mails and <- snipped -> and see it for 60 sec. This site is reliable and very nice.

http://pretty-mail.com

If you feel nice please do add my name
zak92
as refferer as it was me who bought you this great news.
Well its nice to earn maney by reading mail but can u please clarify the points below :---------------

1) Does it really work?.
2) here are many emailpays u but there payout is less how much they pay for each mail?.
3) and how they send money?.
4) have u received Money?.

}

Well their joining bonus is $188 and the minimum amount is $18000(unluckily). It is pretty work full but I have made around 800 in 1 day and each mail and ad click gives you around 2-3 dollars. It sounds to work but you have to wait around 30 days to get your money. It might sound fraudent but there is no way to know unless you try it.

Edited by zak92 (see edit history)

I'm tempted, but somewhat reluctant to give out my paypal-information.Seen that they give 2-3 dollar a mail.Not bad at all at first view, gonna check it out some more.Thanks for the hint and I'll sure put your name as a referrer.

I dont trust these paid to read sites that say they pay you $300 or $500 per 90 sec email, it seems to good to be true. I joined on called PTRLand a while back and got to the payout threshold, requested payment, but have never heard anything back! One i joined paid 2c per 15sec mail with a $5 payout, I requested it and there were 210 requests before me, 6 months later there were 100 requests before me, so i give up! there are soo many out there which start then suddenly disappear with all your cash! the only ones that I do that Pay are Tesa's Tea Mails, Petmails and Nascar-clicks. If anyone has a fast earning site which you have been paid by please let us know!