xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lindii

Hello I'm New O-o

Most of your questions can be answered here http://forums.xisto.com/topic/46612-free-domain-name-free-domain-for-life/ about getting a domain and hosting, but you can you get both hosting and a domain at the same time when applying, just follow the instructions on how to get your domain and hosting and you will set.Yes you can have it separately then you can get your domain at a later time, however, since your saving up for hosting and domain you would have to get both at the same time because any credits you have left over when you hosting is approve is lost. Then you have to rebuild those lost credits again.
You hosting lasts as long as you have credits, 1 hosting credit equals 1 day, usually people build for 20-30 and then just come back when they need more. Of course you can build up as many as you want some people have hundreds or even thousands of credits. But usually those kinds of numbers are based on the amount of posting you do during your stay here on trap.

Now that I answered your questions enjoy your time and if you have any problems or even more questions don't be afraid to post or use the shoutbox to ask. Just make sure no one else has posted the same question by using the search box for the forum.

Ahh. Thanks. Nice to meet you both. I understand now. I just don't read the whole thing when it comes to news... I see. So when I don't post for a day a credit gets lost. I haven't looked around alot so I can't really find out if the question has really been asked already. And the search box... Now that you have told me about it I will use it. I am pretty blind, Even if something is right in my face I don't really notice it. And okay, I will just post what you say if they really do ask the same questions. Well again thanks alot!! =D I might not ask anymore questions and I think I completely understand all this stuff. xD I hope.

Welcome to Xisto.This is "the" best place for free hosting. I mean you have to post in a friendly forum if you have any problems! Why would anyone want to do that?It doesn't take very long at all to get enough credits to host, two or three days for me.Make sure all of your posts are worth while and have good content.