xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arza1

Favorite Photography Manipulations mostly for stuff from photoshop

i want to star a favorite pic list.... this will be hard because the upload max for me is 12mbthe first that i am going to post is one of my creations you should recognize it it is my avatar.post-44126-1181009093_thumb.jpgthe one i just posted started from a pic of the inside of a silo all i did is use the liquify effect for the holes and a chrome filter. i like it. it is my newest creationi will put more on if i get more feedback if not oh well

this one is really simple....i started out with a pic of the inside of a silo, any brick wall will work.first go to filter and use the chrome effect.then go to filter>liquify>then you select the option that lets you bring the pic towards you.with this selection you center the tool on a single brick, then click until it has fill the whole tool.it should look lick this by now....post-44126-1181067374_thumb.jpgnext find a pic of any eyeball that will fit into the shape of your hole or you can just fix it so it does. you don't even have to use an eye you could probably use any spherical figure.post-44126-1181067526_thumb.jpguse the same chrome effect on the eye then place it in the black hole.post-44126-1181067612_thumb.jpgnext if you want add lighting.....you can also go into image>adjustments>color balance..... and change the color.....post-44126-1181067740_thumb.jpgthere you go that is how i made it

this one is really dumb. the reason why i am puting this on here is becuase i saw the tutorial on lightning and i wanted to try it on something.this isn't one of my favorites at all but oh well......post-44126-1181088949_thumb.jpgas you can see this the same eye i used with the silo photo