xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
faylestarr

Faylestarr Vs. You

i've never had a sig battle, should be a giraffe :lol:

size: anything reasonable.. horizontal sigs preferable

theme: half-life 2

other effects: go wild

will accept the first person to respond/enter - will post my entry after this. if i haven't mentioned any rules that effect your sig, don't worry about them. :D GL HF.

I would like you to first comply with the general rules of battling.

And then if you do, I would like to compete.

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

sorry, what exactly is the problem? i think it's pretty much in compliance with the rules and you're just being rather pedantic.. if you aren't happy with it don't feel obliged to enter, or even post.

sorry, what exactly is the problem? i think it's pretty much in compliance with the rules and you're just being rather pedantic.. if you aren't happy with it don't feel obliged to enter, or even post.

Oh no you got me wrong. I didn't mean to sound insulting or anything even near that...
I was just sort of confused as to is it a "yes" or a "no" for the fields/questions you didn't mention in your top post. You haven't mentioned about the render or the due date or even the voting process, like first 7 votes or sudden death.

The rule is to follow the format mentioned there and answer those question, so all I meant was that. Not that there is something wrong in here. If you can please clarify this and edit your above post with added info, I would love to battle. :lol:
Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)