xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rosaline

The Time Travelers Wife Strongly Suggest It

Has anyone else read The Time Traveler's Wife? This is one of my favorite books, it is probably the best novel I have ever come across. You should definitely check it out if you like romance, but even if you hate romance, this book is still amazing. The concept of it is that a woman is married to a man who randomly travels in time (something he can't control) and how each of them deal with it. It is written in a diary format, switching narratives between the wife and the man, as well as times. The ending is fantastic, I don't want to ruin it for you but you should definitely check it out. I couldn't believe how awesome it was, a friend suggested it to me and I was iffy at first because I'm not really into sci-fi/time travel, but it was fabulous.Every girl will love it for the romance XD It is so sweet.READ IT!!