xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
E-Fly

E-fly Say Hi E-Fly come

Hello Xisto members and staff i am E-Fly.And here is some information about my: * Current Age: 167 * Live: The Netherlands * Interests: Designe, Webdesigne, Coding, Making Music * Favourite movie: War of Worlds * Favourite band or musician: Neophyte, AngerFist, Outblast, Daymar. * Favourite genre of music: HARDCORE * Favourite artist: Angerfist * Favourite style or digital art:Grunge * Operating System: WindowsXP * MP3 player of choice: Windows Media Player * Wallpaper of choice:Alien Ware * Skin of choice: Morph (Alienware) * Favourite game: NFSU2 & COMMAND CONCER GENERALS ZERO HOUR * Favourite gaming platform: NFSU2 * Favourite cartoon character: Cartman(Southpark) * Personal Quote:!No One Like Us We Don't Care! * Tools of the Trade: Photoshop CS2, C4DWel i hope this is inove information.If you need more information yust ask;)Cheers,E-Fly

Can I get you're autograph!!!?I mean... you're 167 :Dcall me when you reach 200 and I'll come and give you a birthday cake!!!Welcome :lol: It's a good place here

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Welcome aboard, E-fly!Glad to see your interests, likes, talents, etc. all listed out, and we're glad to have you as part of the community. The people here are friendly and supportive, and you'll get a really good hosting package once you get the credits built up. If you have any questions or problems, just ask the moderators, admins or even some long-time members and I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your stay here and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Welcome aboard onto Xisto!

Please be sure to read the Xisto Readme and the Shoutbox Rules. They're important and can help you get hosting early and avoid getting bans or warnings.

Glad to have you here as a part of our community. I see you're pretty much interested into coding, graphics designing and web designing. You can always help out fellow members here with their problems and give a try to get into the GFX team too. Any questions, you can ask the MODs or experienced members here.

Hope you have a nice time here! :lol:

Cheers,E-Fly

Signing off your posts isn't really allowed here. You can always use the signature block for that. The reason why it's not allowed can be made clear once you understand the credit system.

Can I get you're autograph!!!?
I mean... you're 167 :D
call me when you reach 200 and I'll come and give you a birthday cake!!!

Welcome :lol: It's a good place here

Ow lol i made a type fault it must be 17:P

sylenzednuke i will not do Signing off my post srry about that.

But anyway thnx for the warm welcome everyone, i will have alot of fun here.

Welcome to the site E-Fly just a small reminder you can edit your own posts to fix or add anything in them as you see fit. The Xisto ReadMe covers this so make sure to check it out for any questions you might have about the forums and the hosting.