xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

Little Fighter fun, addictive, FREE game

since i first got my computer i've loved it but wen it kinda got boring i wanted some to get a game but all of them where either not free or not very good. in that jerney to a free game i found out about little fighters. little fighter is a fun adictive game that can play up to eight palyers four players and four computers.

if that's not eanough for you, some extra things can alow you to create or edit characters, backgrounds even the whole game. you can found out more at the little fighters empire website. you can also download characters and backgrounds and learn how to edit or create your own characters.

this game also has a great and big community check out the official forum here or visit the little fighters empire forum.

download here :lol:

Well, i have heard of it but its not my style :lol: i preffer paying 20 to 60 euros for a game wich u can play online with loads of mods then just a cheap useless game, little fighters also works on cellphone so...