xisto Community
Neon

A List Of Great Movies!

Gladiator, the LOTR series, Eternal Sunshine, Prince of Egypt, Braveheart, a lot of Disney movies. I like epics and fun films :DPirates was OK. It was funny, but it doesn't really reach my top 10.

Pirates was good indeed, I found the butterfly effect disturbing, creepy. Hard to decide on a favourite after all the years of watching movies. The Goonies has to be one of my all time favourites. I think we should do a top ten favourite movies.

I like a lot of movies... but if I had to make a choice I would say: :P The Count of Montecristo :D Never been kissed :D Drive me crazy :D 10 things I hate about youThere are a lot of movies that i like... but those are the ones who moved something inside me ;)

I really liked the Lord of the Rings movies! By the way, anyone watched "The Aviator"? What does the movie mean? (It was a snooze fest for me!)

I have quite a few actaully...sooo..Harry PotterLove Actually : which often makes me cry..(very touched)Just Married: very good to watch when you argue with your boyfriend/girlfriend. In fact, it's good when you watch it together. I don't know when Peak and I watched it together the first time, it just reminded us of ourselves. haha..so we understood each other more.I like Sandra Bullock...so I like the movies which she's in. ;) Where the heart is: it's a very old movie..but really nice.(Natalie Portman)

Oh I've got many:The Green Mile, Forest Gump, Apollo 13, The Other Sister, Phone Booth, Mad City, Saving Private Ryan, Independence Day, SAW, Ice Age, Monsters Inc., Big, Fight Club, Arachnophobia, S.W.A.T, Minority Report, Artifical Intellegence, Sixth Sense.;)

Is that the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre or the newer version? I haven't seen the original, but I did in fact see the new one. I did not find it very scary...extremely gruesome and disturbing in some segments, but never scary, or even the least bit thrilling for that matter. The worst part was when leatherface stuffed the guys amputated leg with salt. All I could do was sit and cringe. That was very unsettling.Another one of my "favorites" was when the hitchhiker pulled a gun out of her crotch and shot herself through the head. My goodness, what a vivid scene.Remind me never to see that movie again. Please.