xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coybot

Heya All Sup, im new

to start with. im new to this forum... the leader of my BF2142 clan told me this was a good website hosting...

Anyways, something about myself:

My real name is Sander, i live in The Netherlands ( europe ) im 14 years old, my hobby's are Skating, webdesign, music compositioning, BF2142 and more i dont rlly know of. I got my first pc ( a bad one although ) in 2001, it was a pentium 3 1.2 ghz 128 mb ram...

i've played the following games in my past:
C&C ( all the games wich are availeble )
Commando's ( all parts availeble )
BF2142
Halo
BF2142- NS
IGI 2
Gunz - ijji
soldier front
Kwonho
gunbound
the matrix
Need for speed carbon
Ages of empires ( all parts )
for more check my Xfire profile http://social.xfire.com/index.html

Greetz,
Coybot

welcome to Xisto, coybot. :lol: always a pleasure to see new user signup on our site, and be willing to contribute in our forums, and get hosted at the same time. as you're still a beginner, familiarize yourself with the forum rules and terms of service here:
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

get fired up with the discussions which proliferate here. :P just browse the forum index and we know you'll find many which will excite you enough to continue posting here.

see you around, and hope you can join our hosted group soon enough. :D

Wow what a helpfull and nice people here, anyways i am abit confused by the forum lay-out ( a bit too complicated ) but ill find my way trough, oh and i forgot to add that photoshopping is also a hobby of me, i made several cool signatures... i might consider them using on the signature on this forum... i am trying to get around 60 credits but i am wondering ( havent read anything about credits yet, gonna do right now ) the package NR.2 is it a monthly fee or??sincerely,coybot

friendly note to coybot: use the signature option in your profile to include your sign-out message (like your name, coybot, which ends your posts). you can manage your signature by clicking on the MY CONTROLS link in the menu on top of this page. that way, you avoid getting warned about it, as trivial as it may be - since signing out is frowned upon with the kind of credits system we have here. :lol:the minimum credits to get hosted are deducted one-time only. after you get approved for hosting, you build your hosting credits from scratch on a one-is-to-one ratio (1 hosting credit = 1 hosting day).

Welcome aboard, coybot! Nice to have you join our community.I noticed you like to compose music. That's great! What kind of music do you usually write? Classical? Rock / pop? Jazz? Anyway, I think you've found a great place to share your thoughts that just happens to offer a great free web hosting package. I'm sure you'll be able to build up and maintain the credits very quickly. If you have any questions, just ask the moderators, admins or even long-time members! Hope you enjoy your stay here and we'll see you on the boards!

Welcome aboard, coybot! Nice to have you join our community.
I noticed you like to compose music. That's great! What kind of music do you usually write? Classical? Rock / pop? Jazz?

Anyway, I think you've found a great place to share your thoughts that just happens to offer a great free web hosting package. I'm sure you'll be able to build up and maintain the credits very quickly. If you have any questions, just ask the moderators, admins or even long-time members!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and we'll see you on the boards!

well i have played a saxofoon but my music style is more hard rock, but i compose songs more slowlier, i already posted 2 on the forum...