Robocz033 Application

Name: Rutger Boll

E-mail: raesas@gmail.com

Time designing:

3-4 years

Other sites:

N/A

Examples:

umm, most of my work got deleted cuz i had to wipe my hard drive, but here is what i have made recently:

my sigs arent uploading, they are basically the same, with different variations. ill make something right now and post it then try to get my sigs up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently making more...

Edited by robocz033 (see edit history)

Need to produce some more gfx designs either be templates, sigs, wallpapers or gfx related to get a good confirmation on a yes or no vote.

Currently making more...

Inform us when you've updated this topic with these other projects. Currently, there is not enough to make me lean towards a "yes."

Name: Rutger Boll

E-mail: raesas@gmail.com

Time designing:

3-4 years

Other sites:

N/A

Examples:

umm, most of my work got deleted cuz i had to wipe my hard drive, but here is what i have made recently:

my sigs arent uploading, they are basically the same, with different variations. ill make something right now and post it then try to get my sigs up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Currently making more...

If you're making more, do so and edit this post.

And these are just basic things. You need to produce something on a more wider scale. I'm suggesting a sig, a template and a banner. Make them and then edit this post. And if you think you're skills are pretty vibrant than you can make 2 of each if you want to and that would give us a better idea of what you can do.

My current vote is a "No".

yea, ive been busy studying for exams, so i dont have much time...i probably wont get anything done for a couple more days...but i will try and write down my ideas. thanks for the ideas!

You work could use some improvement. Show us more when you can! Oh yeah, try to make the last sig's corners transparent. It's hard to tell on these forums, but if you put it on a black background you will see. SO its a No from me.

No- Yes