xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Domi007

Where Could I Get A Good Template template

Hello I am new on this website, and i dont know if this is the good place to post this topic.

Im asking for a good website that has good templates. Thank you for reading this post.

well...freewebs...but i could make you one, but its not free, so you probably dont want that. i knew of one, but i cannot think of the name. look around, you might find a link.

I have tried several places with templates and yes if you search right you can find loads of them, but I'll tell you about two that were really good.One was freewebs. It was good because you can use templates or create your own site and they host for free with a very small amount of advertising on your site. The only bad thing was that there were to make restrictions on what you could do as far as hosting a site.Another good one was Bravenet. They are basically the same as freewebs but less strict on hosting and they have better tools. I also like that they had a text/visual editor for your site if you dont know HTML.Now as far as hosting goes I cant find a better site than this one. If I were you I would go find a template that you want an use this site to host, info/support, and everything else.