xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Sotw #59: Entries

Since Spring and summer are in the air that will be this months theme so the rules are this

Sig Size Min: 100x100 Max: 420-150

Brush Style: any

Render: Spring or Summer related

Text: Name and the season your choose

Other Effects: optional

So those are the rules and enjoy your summer.

It can be animated yes that would be considered other effects so you can animate it if you wish to do so.

Lol nicelol that is pretty funny rutger, it would be cool, like at the end, just make a scary picture pop up.. but that would only fit if it were like october and decembre hmm i think you could take off some of the robocz033 toomany of those, it really takes up a lot of room.. but you are good at animation..

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

it is really disappointing that the last SOTW didnt get enough votes only 4 voted.I think somthing must be done to get the people voting and participate in the SOTW.I'll get my entries here soon. :lol:what is the last date for submission ??

it is really disappointing that the last SOTW didnt get enough votes only 4 voted.I think somthing must be done to get the people voting and participate in the SOTW.

I'll get my entries here soon. :lol:

what is the last date for submission ??

Well the two weeks that the voting was happen a surge of posting happened on so every attempt to bump the topic got instantly pushed down, of course we can't constantly keep bumping the topic since it will be considered spam. We would need to find a good way to advertise the SOTW in the foryms without spamming it.

Also a small reminder this is the entry topic save your sig comments for when the voting begins.

Sorry for the lateness, been busy with school during the weekends, so it will start this Saturday and I have the rules up for the next one for people to get going on.