xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mattmgill

Iceman Sig Please Rate

wow, really nice. how did u make it within fireworks? i would recommend posting a tut about it, you would get lots of attention for it. i really want to know how to do it too!

Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't really know how to make ice rain but i can work on it. Also, i have posted a tutorial in that section, hopefully it will be accepted.

I really like your edited version :lol:The figure doesn't stick out as much and the piece as a whole fits together nicely. Very well done!

Love it! no more updates from me...

Greetingsman i really like the signature of you man,i like that border,i like the blue white render and he effect in the signature.keep up the good work ,thumbs up :lol: :Dhave a nce day.

WOW.I must say your work is excellent forfireworks. For the fact that fireworks doesn't have brushing at all. I had fireworks and it was difficult for me to make sigs so i purchased adobe photoshop CS3 extended version. and downloaded the GIMP. I have to tell you that you have alotof potential. Using photoshop you would be great and using GIMP you would be beter :lol:. i really love your outcome Since your using fireworks i rated your sig accordingly10/10W0W dude really