xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
etycto

Learn Html Quick And Easy HTML, javascript, and CSS

well eversince i got interested in web desighn i've looked for tutorials but they where not that helpfull and uderstanderble but there where two web sites that i liked

1. my favorite one was htmldog it had tutorials on HTML, CSS, and a little bit of javascript. they where very comprehenseve . and i read through all of them, understoode them, in about less than a week. also has full references for HTML, and CSS tags.

2.since html dog did not provide realy good javascript tutorial i looked to w3school for that

while it wasnt very understandable too me, maybe it was just the subject. but it offers tutorials on a lot more sujects like:HTML, XHTML, CSS, TCP/IP, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSL-FO, XPath, XQuery, XLink, XPointer, DTD, Schema, XML DOM, XForms, SOAP, WSDL, RDF, RSS, WAP, Web Services, JavaScript, HTML DOM, DHTML, VBScript, AJAX, AppML, E4X, WMLScript, SQL, ASP, ADO, PHP

and it offers full references on all these subject

Edited by etycto (see edit history)

I picked up a lot of HTML knowledge from htmlgoodies.com. The guy who runs the site gives pretty clear advice, writes great tutorials and often adds new stuff to the site. He covers HTML, JavaScript, et cetera, so even if you already know the basics, you can still visit the site again and learn something new.

Not that I often follow that advice or anything *grins*

wow this site is really cool it gots some stuff that i never seen befor :lol:but the text is pretty small and the adds are big that's pretty distracting but i still like it though

webmonkey.com is also good. you can find a good list of html tags here. another good way to find html tags is to google it. it is the answer to everything. most usually when you find a site to give you tags they will tell you how to use them. and that my friend is really the basics of html code, tags that is not the gooogle thing.

this site is pretty good but i dont think it's the best site for beginers but i will most likely be using it as arefrence, i never knew about those special characters, sweet :lol:

but the thing about googleling tags is that you go to a diferent site constantly. also the first few results you get you may not like or understand what the site says. i think it's best that you have a site that you know you will definetly understand and have what you need.

hey check this out in this guys site people ask him a lot of tech questions and he answers them. while his site does not concentrate around HTML,CSS, Javasript, and all those web desighning. some people has asked him a lot of question relating to that, like how to put google seach on your site. check it out askdavetaylor.com

Hi,can anyone please help me or guide me i want to learn about html forms and ssl connections also i need to learn php & javascript is there any source or free books,please help.

Thanks
Sourabhj

as far as books go i dont think there's any free books but check w3schools they do have tutorials on javasript,and PHP.

for web forms check htmldogs. they also got a book but not free.
i dont know what ssl connections are but google it :lol: it always works

if you have any questions ask i'll see if i can answer them or find help

atycto, i could agree with u more, w3 schools kicks a$$, infact i learned all of the coding that i know from there, they have much more tuts other than just html css and javascript, they have tutorials for php, and for java(note: java and javascript are way too different things, java is much more advanced) they also got tutorials for SQL, they have reccomended hosts and they give you tips on how to get your site out there and known, so i would reccommend it to all!!they have this thing called learn by example's wich really helps allot...

w3schools is the best, it's where I learned everything to do with websites scripting. I suggest using w3schools to learn the basicas then move onto other sites to learn more.

well eversince i got interested in web desighn i've looked for tutorials but they where not that helpfull and uderstanderble but there where two web sites that i liked

1. my favorite one was htmldog it had tutorials on HTML, CSS, and a little bit of javascript. they where very comprehenseve . and i read through all of them, understoode them, in about less than a week. also has full references for HTML, and CSS tags.

2.since html dog did not provide realy good javascript tutorial i looked to w3school for that

while it wasnt very understandable too me, maybe it was just the subject. but it offers tutorials on a lot more sujects like:HTML, XHTML, CSS, TCP/IP, XML, XSL, XSLT, XSL-FO, XPath, XQuery, XLink, XPointer, DTD, Schema, XML DOM, XForms, SOAP, WSDL, RDF, RSS, WAP, Web Services, JavaScript, HTML DOM, DHTML, VBScript, AJAX, AppML, E4X, WMLScript, SQL, ASP, ADO, PHP

and it offers full references on all these subject

I have to back you up on that. in fact I have learned everything I know about web design/development from w3schools.com. It is an awesome site. Very simple yet very much educative. This site provides you with the needed knowledge to build a website. I am sure that you won't need any other tutorial for that. But in case you want to become a developer then I suggest you look for detailed e-Books.

I learned HTML by using Dream weaver, the web design program, I would look at the source code after visually creating the page, and it didn't take that long to catch on to the basic tags (examples: HTML, BODY, HEAD).

help me to learn web designing

Learn Html Quick And Easy

I'm very interest in web designing but I don't know anything. Pl suggest me to learn quickly and effectively

-question by vennela