xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Gunz The Deul

I was wondering if anyone here plays the ijji.com version of GunZ.If you don't know what it is, it's a free Third Person shooter modeled after the Matrix. While there are guns, the real search for skill advancement lies in te sword. With so many different combos, the sword can be a very deadly weapon, despite it's short range. This game has been in various stages of Beta for quite some time, and has just a couple months sgo been given the final release status. However, the game is still being updated.I personally really like this game, but it gets kinda old when you've played in almost all the stages of beta and YOU CHARACTER GETS DELETED EVERYTIME THEY GO TO A NEW VERSION!!! :lol:I actually took a break from the game for this very reason, but have recently got back into it. If you play, please post your characters names and levels and what your thoughts on the game are.My character is DeM0nFiRe lv8

My character is lvl 52 and its name is Coybot ( i only play in Qeust mode WITHOUT hacks ofcourse )

Doktor_M lvl 18. I'm not the best player, and I'm not on often. It's a fun game, but I don't have the time to play it, and when I do have time I usually fill it up with Counter-Strike.

Of course hacking is wrong.Anyways, back on topic.I used to play this game, but the number of hackers have risen.Also I tend to quit playing because you will have some expert or what not, butterflying, switching guns real quick and all this type of stuff.I hate people who make new characters but have been playing for ages.I wish there was a server for people who are more experienced.

i played this game long time ago and i quit... but it is quite good game do to its great game play, graphics and sound.many people play that game now and then, i belive it is one of the most famous online games that are out until now, it have an avrage of 5000-9000 members playing the game each day.it needs time and alot of work to get levels and such, but still its a great game.