xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hollywitya

Anyone Watching The Stanley Cup Finals?

I'm not a big fan of either team but I expect Anaheim to win. I actually picked Anaheim to make the finals a few rounds ago. They may not be immediately great but I noticed they have a knack for adjusting their game according to who they're playing and how. Ottawa has done so also but not so well. The Ottawa - Buffalo series appears to have been taxing on them; they can play a good physical game but it appears they over extended their abilities.Game 3 will be the true test. Anaheim won't have last change and so Ottawa will have a chance to decide the matchups. If Anaheim wins game 3 I'm pretty sure they'll sweep Ottawa.

I haven't really been watching this year, especially after the Tampa Bay Lightning lost to the Ottawa Senators. I guess that means I'll root for Anaheim so Ottawa doesn't win it all. I'm sure I'll probably watch the rest of the series though if I'm home or around to see it. Tampa Bay is my home team which is why I first started to cheer for them. Hockey isn't really my favorite sport so I don't pay too much attention to other teams unless it is playoff time.

I'm watching the Final Series, but have not committed to either team, really. Since I am Canadian, Ottawa gets a vote, but the Neidermeyer brothers playing for Anaheim are 'local' to my area, so I'd like to see them win, too. I guess whoever wins will be okay with me During the regular season, I cheer for the Edmonton Oilers, mostly because I lived there during the time they were on a roll, back in the 80's. But they didn't get into the Playoffs this year... :lol:

I definitely am watching the stanley cup final. I am a huge hockey fan and even though my team (the Philadelphia Flyers) are not in it, i still just love watching hockey. Thankfully, my second favorite team since i was a little boy is in the finals, the Ducks. They play a great style of hockey and it is the same style i always tend to play. The best part about these finals is how low scoring but intense and close they are. These keep everyone grasping their seats.