xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
QuickGreen

Get Paid To | Make Money | Paid Surveys | Us&ca | International

You're sitting at your computer, bored out of your mind. What should you do? How about making money online? Yeah, you've heard of those sites before but they're all scams, right? How about trying MrGPT.com, a site that has a Payment Proof page so you can see my actual checks, Paypal payments, E-Gold payments, and more!

How do these "GPT" (get paid to) sites work? Well, it's pretty easy to understand. Basically, you just complete simple offers such as completing a simple survey or signing up for a site. Once you do one of the offers, you get paid for it! You can do as many as you want, and best of all it's free!

Now why was MrGPT.com created? There are many GPT sites out there, but how many of them actually pay? If you are going to spend time on a site, don't you want to spend time on one that is actually going to pay you at the end of the month? This is where MrGPT.com comes in. MrGPT.com has a GPT site page where I list multiple GPT sites that have paid (you can ensure they have via the "Payment Proof" page).

Now what are you waiting for? Get started! Remember, if you need any support or have any questions, MrGPT has a Contact page along with a Tutorials page.

Enjoy,

Very informative website! I admit I've just started looking into making some extra cash online and, like many people out there, I want to know what I'm getting into. By the way, have you heard of (or had any first-hand experience of) the SFI affiliate system, or know of somebody who has? Thanks in advance.

Great DUDe liked the website, but for all australians i recommend http://www.emailcash.com.au/, but as for this site it seem good so far but how long will they able to manage, i mean the site it self doesn't look that stable, sry to be negative be yea tht what i saw, as for Adbux being scam, as this site spoke well we just have to see for our selves if this site isn't a scam as they say, but as for adbux well most of my pals received checks already, not promoting it or anything but just facts.

I agree with TJTutten, CashCrate is a really good site. You can make an extra hundred dollars per month just by filling out the surveys and free offers (or more if you refer people). I'm writing up my experience so far (how much money I earn, how difficult the offers are, etc.) on my blog here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

A really great site is CashCrate, and I've posted an indepth review of them on my blog, along with proof of earnings. You'll be surprised at how much I'm earning with them!

I've been with CashCrate from the begining in APRIL 2006, I've made over $2000 with them. But they changed from paypal to check, and dropped their $1 referral bonus so I switched to a newer site just 2 months old called XSVCASH http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . They pay via paypal, have the $1 bonus, plus several other bonuses. Also has 5 referral levels instead of just 2 on CC. I'm projected to earn $230 in August alone. I've highly promoted it on many of my blogs, articles etc... Doing very well with XSVcash and the offer payouts are also a bit higher than CC..

Edited by pressadverts (see edit history)

Here is a website that pays too:

For each email you click on you recive $0.01
And the offers you can do vary from $0.25 to $25

You can make over $60 in one hour just visit and see for yourself:

To recive all of these great offers you have to sign up.
Signing up is free and just for signing up you will get $3 in your account.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

That is the sign up page then...

Ever time someone signs up using my code I make $1 ... you could start making money now too!!!!

I am up to $24 dollars ... Yay... but I haven't been so active either... my fault...

Go visit!!!