xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
marshallnelson

15 Days Until Graduation!

Hello everyone, My name is Marshall Nelson. I am currently in the Wisconsin National Guard Challenge Academy in Wisconsin. I am 15 days away from graduating with my HSED. I is a 149 Day program. It is like Military School/ Military Academy. Everything is very strict and hard but you just learn to deal with it and keep pressing on. I currently work for the Computer Guy at the Academy (MIS). I am redoing there website, and adding a big photo gallery script. I really enjoy it at the Academy, it is a great place I think everyone should atleast try it once in there life.

Hello Marshall! :P I'm very glad to hear you've graduated your course ^.^ I hope I graduate from my college (English one, abit different from American ones I think!) next year, if I can stick to doing the work :lol: But that's a gaming course, and it sounds alot less laid back than the military one! I have to congratulate you doubly, because I wouldn't be able to do something as strict/hard as that! I hope the website goes well, and I hope you enjoy your stay at Xisto :D If you have any questions ask me, or someone with a high post amount (They tend to know more :D) or just post it on the forums!

Aaah graduation the best of times the greatest of times, especially the before graduation party and then the after graduation party then the post party party :lol:. Well either way welcome to Xisto and what not and enjoy your stay, make sure to check up on the forum rules and what not. Take it from me as a military guy myself Xisto leaders are more strict then the military leaders :D.

Hey,Congratulations and Celebrations on your graduation. Where is the cake? I am expecting some cake on your grad day.By the way Welcome to trap 17 and beware of all Kooky people in Xisto, we are all crazy :lol:Cheers :D

Hey marshallnelson,Welcome to Xisto! I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask for some help if you need it :lol:. It sounds like your course is pretty fun, congrats on your Graduation in 15 days :D