xisto Community
takashiro

Ufo Is Coming?

Well, rumors about UFOs have been circulating since decades and the rate has increased after something which happened in Roswell [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident]...

There has been no scientific proof of UFOs visiting out planet but many people claim that they've seen UFOs, many people claim they've seen UFOs kidnapping people, many people say they've been kidnapped by Aliens. The saucer-type shape for UFOs has become a stereotype for movies and other media after that incident itself, and so have the big-headed and big-eyed green cute aliens. :lol:

Though there have been many rumors, most of them have been proved faulty, like the red rains in some place in Southern India.

Check the Wikipedia linked above to know more.

I personally believe there is quite much of a possibility that there are many different life-forms on other planets, may they be dinosaur-sized ugly ones or cute little foot-sized ones. :D But about UFOs visiting our planet, nada.

I do not believe that UFO's have visited earth either. Everyone's trying to get famous these days. Some people make things up. Others do think they have seen something, but are just mistaken. I think the programs on these things are quite interesting, but I still think its all false. I do believe there is other life out there. They say the universe is infinite, how couldnt there by other life.

strictly-speaking, a UFO is simply this: an UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT. :lol: that being said, UFOs abound in everyday life. you see some strange object hovering, flying, moving in the sky and you can't seem to figure what it is, that's a UFO. it can even just be a weird and unusual display of lights or flashes which defy logical explanation, and some people call it a UFO (more in line though is the not so commonly-used term UAP [unidentified aerial phenomena]).

soliciting the internet forums as to it's truth will just provide you with more questions. :D even though some of the previously reported cases of UFO sightings are deemed explainable by the scientific community as aerial military test vehicles or weather balloons or just a confluence of natural light and/or reflected light (albeit unexplainable/unidentified at first), there is by far a larger number of cases which have mystified technical and scientific explanations. perhaps they come from outside our solar system, who knows!? :P it is not an impossibility. other times, these are just simply hoaxed, or as with some film and photos presented as evidence, just "artifacts" of the medium (camera).

I forget where I read it but researchers can account something like 85% (don't quote me on that) of UFO sightings in the US to military aircraft and weather balloons. There is an explanation for everything, and it would be a bit ignorant to believe that we are alone in the universe.

Alien or not, these things have captured the imagination of many a film maker and have been the fodder of several science fiction novels. Whether they are real or not , they continue to be fascinating audiences everywhere. It may be ignorant to think that we are alone in this universe but it may also be ignorant to think that an alien race would definitely be more technologically advanced than humans.

hi takashiro and all other friends,

takashiro, as you have said that you don't believe in UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) because you have not seen one, i would like to say that neither me nor most of the people out there have ever seen an unidentified flying object...but i do believe in these things...WHY?...because it would be stupid to believe that out of these billions of billions of billions of galaxies and each galaxy having billions of billions of billions of stars that is all in all a total of about ten raised to the power of twenty four stars we are the only intelligent beings....

therefore the reason for my believing in these objects is twofold....first of all i believe that so many people cannot be liars...we have so many people confirming to the fact that they have seen these unidentified objects, some even saying that they were kidnapped by these aliens...so why so many people would tell a lie...secondly as i have told it would be foolish to believe that among such a high probability ( with so many stars out there) there must not be any beings who might be travelling freely in space...that would be totally foolish, i think.

by the way as would know about me i believe a lot in these alien things...actually my point is that if you try to find a connection between these aliens and the mythology around the world you can see a sort of very direct connection...all the things seem to fit in so perfectly....

if you wanna know about my thoughts related to that you can go to my topic in 'My Ideas, Theories, Possibilities, Innovation'. the topic in it is ' Aliens or Ancestors or Some kind of god'...i am giving the url....it is nice ... i hope you will enjoy it...Topic link

ok bye friends...keep writing...

Alien or not, these things have captured the imagination of many a film maker and have been the fodder of several science fiction novels. Whether they are real or not , they continue to be fascinating audiences everywhere. It may be ignorant to think that we are alone in this universe but it may also be ignorant to think that an alien race would definitely be more technologically advanced than humans.

True, but that's the point right?
For all we know we are the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd most advanced, or perhaps the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd least advanced.

Let's do this by hypothetical scenario. If there were 10 different races in the universe and given the age of the universe (to our knowledge at least) what would the chances be that any of them were born at the same time. Very slim. If we were to give each race a similar curve of advancement than there would inevitably be a race with an edge on advancement. Now given that human is one of the 10 races what are the chances that we are the most advanced? 10% by highly simplified reasoning.

Basically it's ignorant to be closed-minded
Edited by Renaissance (see edit history)

UFO's exist, if I threw a fake flying saucer in the air when you weren't looking then looked up and filmed it you would think for sure you were seeing aliens.

But I'm not sure, many times a lot of people around a city all see something flying in the air. I believe they see something. If the object is from this world or not is beyond me. However I cannot say that we are the only ones in the universe. I wish someone would find hard proof, though I don't think it will ever happen.

hi takashiro and all other friends,
takashiro, as you have said that you don't believe in UFO(Unidentified Flying Object) because you have not seen one, i would like to say that neither me nor most of the people out there have ever seen an unidentified flying object...but i do believe in these things...WHY?...because it would be stupid to believe that out of these billions of billions of billions of galaxies and each galaxy having billions of billions of billions of stars that is all in all a total of about ten raised to the power of twenty four stars we are the only intelligent beings....

therefore the reason for my believing in these objects is twofold....first of all i believe that so many people cannot be liars...we have so many people confirming to the fact that they have seen these unidentified objects, some even saying that they were kidnapped by these aliens...so why so many people would tell a lie...secondly as i have told it would be foolish to believe that among such a high probability ( with so many stars out there) there must not be any beings who might be travelling freely in space...that would be totally foolish, i think.

by the way as would know about me i believe a lot in these alien things...actually my point is that if you try to find a connection between these aliens and the mythology around the world you can see a sort of very direct connection...all the things seem to fit in so perfectly....

if you wanna know about my thoughts related to that you can go to my topic in 'My Ideas, Theories, Possibilities, Innovation'. the topic in it is ' Aliens or Ancestors or Some kind of god'...i am giving the url....it is nice ... i hope you will enjoy it...Topic link

ok bye friends...keep writing...

Crazy theory you got there, you definitely have some points. But I disagree that we had outside help in building the pyramids, 'cause it took them many years, some decades to built one and this has been clarified in Egyptian writings discovered later, it had to be slaves.

The thing I've noticed, you've been strongly inspired by the Hindu mythology at this, I was a born Hindu myself. But the thing is, this isn't the case in my other religions and beliefs. But if you see clearly, all the Gods didn't live in the "space", I guess Brahma was the one who used to call everyone to his place above this Earth to have meetings and discussions on things.

The only reason I have to dissagree to your point is, if this was the case. Then why do we only have Gods living above us in our Mythology, why did they only have a "check" on us and not the rest of the planet? We might've been one of the first civilizations, the Harrapa Valley Civilization, but along with us, there were other civilizations quite much present on Earth, why don't their religion, or let's say mythologies have such kind of things?

True, but that's the point right?
For all we know we are the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd most advanced, or perhaps the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd least advanced.

Let's do this by hypothetical scenario. If there were 10 different races in the universe and given the age of the universe (to our knowledge at least) what would the chances be that any of them were born at the same time. Very slim. If we were to give each race a similar curve of advancement than there would inevitably be a race with an edge on advancement. Now given that human is one of the 10 races what are the chances that we are the most advanced? 10% by highly simplified reasoning.

Basically it's ignorant to be closed-minded

I completely agree with you there, that's why in my post I mentioned that they might be foot-sized or dinosaur-sized but there is definitely some life out there existent yet. And to be honest it's not like we have discovered all the galaxies in the world, we haven't reached the "end" of the universe to claim that we've discovered everything. So if not on any of the galaxies we know of, there can be definitely some on others.

Might be just a second ago on some small little planet the first life-form on that planet was born, people who deny the fact that alien's exist just 'cause they have no "proof" really bugs me, we have no proof to prove they do, do they have any to prove they don't? Ignorance...

well, i have never personally seen UFOs but some people my grandparents know have.here is what happened. i guess on multiple occasions, some of their cows were mutilated, but there were no signs of dragging or anything, its like it just plopped down. The cows had their utters cut off, one eye missing, their tail and nose cut off. yea, sucks for the cow, but they swear it was a UFO. so i guess that i some what believe and hope that there is other life because other wise it would be kind of lonely, but i guess we wont know for certain for a while.

I completely agree with you there, that's why in my post I mentioned that they might be foot-sized or dinosaur-sized but there is definitely some life out there existent yet. And to be honest it's not like we have discovered all the galaxies in the world, we haven't reached the "end" of the universe to claim that we've discovered everything. So if not on any of the galaxies we know of, there can be definitely some on others.
Might be just a second ago on some small little planet the first life-form on that planet was born, people who deny the fact that alien's exist just 'cause they have no "proof" really bugs me, we have no proof to prove they do, do they have any to prove they don't? Ignorance...

What was that quote? "Of all the enemies I faced, ignorance is the slowest to die"?

I alwaye like to point out that we're still discovering new life on our own planet let alone the universe. Like that cave discovery where they found new species of amphibians. Researchers say that we have yet to explore 80%(?) of our oceans. We have a lot of exploring to do before we can claim a monopoly of knowledge.
Edited by Renaissance (see edit history)

To quote Mel Gibson from Lethal Weapon 3, "I bet vital parts of my anatomy" to the fact that I have indeed seen 2 UFO's.I wasn't drunk on either occasion neither.The first time I saw one was when I was about 11 years old. I was in the car with my mother driving at night, must of been around 8pm ish. I live in a rural area in the UK so the skies are almost crystal clear at night due to the lack of smog and other crap which usually plagues city skylines. So its easy to notice something in the sky.Anyway, it was around 8pm and I was in the passenger seat of my parents car with my mother driving and I bent down to tie up my shoelace. As I was tying it up I happened to just turn my head upwards and have a look out of the windscreen, up into the night sky. As I did, I saw some lights at, it must of been 200ft directly above the car.There were 2 sets of lights; 5 white ones in a circle formation above 4 red lights. They weren't rotating or moving so it seemed. I saw them and being only 11 years old with a very fragile mind, I quickly put my head down again and continued tying my laces. When I had finished, I looked back up again and the lights had gone. My mum never asked me what I was doing as she knew I was always looking in the skies for an Imperial Star Cruiser or something to come and vaporise the planet. [big Star Wars fan].I never knew what the lights were, although, looking back now, it could of just been the dashboard instruments reflecting on the windscreen. But the illumination of the dash in a Toyota Celica at that time couldn't of produced what I saw.Incident #2 happened a few years later. I must of been 14 or 15. I was in the car again, this time with my dad.It was around the same time again, infact I believe it was about 8:15pm. We had stopped not far from my house at a garage to refuel and my dad had gone inside to pay. I was, as usual, monitoring the skies for any alien activity when I just found myself staring at the moon. It was a full moon and it was very bright that night. As I was looking at it, this semi-circle of bright light seemed to come out of the left side of the moon and began floating across the night sky.I just sat there in the car and watched it float away from the moon when behind it was a smaller sphere of light trailing it.They just floated away, with no noise or no change in their course when all of a sudden, they disappeared. Both of them vanished.My dad came back to the car but I never told him what I saw. Don't know why. Maybe because I thought he'd send to one of those 'special' schools.I haven't made these up either. These are both true accounts witnessed by me several years ago.Believe me or not, I know what I saw...

Edited by GHGHostile (see edit history)

I have never seen a UFO or USO, nor have my parents, friends and relatives seen any. I've only seen documentaries on sightings and theories.In my opinion though UFOs probably have visited maybe, as it is impossible that we are the only life forms in this large galaxy and universe of ours. I believe the government though, around a certain time, kept saying UFOs and alien life did exist and were visiting the planet in order to keep the public from realizing that what they were actually seeing were top secret aircraft being tested at places like Area 51. Also there are many unexplained things that baffle scientists in situations that deal with supposed UFO and alien sightings. Like when they pulled small metals out of a man that weren't supposed to be there and supposedly they found nerve cells normally seen on the fingers (i forgot the full story they said in the show, was 1-2 weeks ago)