xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kasm

Bush Calls For Action To Reduce Greenhouse Gases Global Warming

Details in: http://www.nbcnews.com/id/18959819/

1- At last after years of denying by Bush Adminstrations who decided after winning the first presidency to stop signing of Kyoto Protocol.,

2- That means USA is ready to accepting this as a real problem now and to be part of reduction of emission.

3- I hope this is not because Domcrates Majority or the next week G8 sumit or to abort the European Nation in addressing the issue at the UN.

4- It is slide decision and evolution. Bush had long resisted European calls for specific reduction targets to curb the carbon-dioxide emissions.

5- In contrast, the Democrats controlling Congress have made climate change a priority and make some Republicans to follow, including Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger of California.

6- Bush has, in recent months, accepted that science that links human behavior to the global warming after the tremendios weather disaster in the south and the experiencing a worst-in-a-century drought in some states.

7- Last month, the Supreme Court of USA has accepted the science of climate change. In a 5-4 decision, the Supreme Court said that the Clean Air Act gives the Environmental Protection Agency the authority to regulate the emissions of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases from cars. So EPA must regulate emissions of greenhouse gases: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

8- I hope Australia will too recognise that as her big brother USA tell that at last. I know the Prime Minister is preparing a letter to send to every houshold but it is under the pressure of this year election.

9- US is completely isolated among the G-8 leaders for this issue. As G-8 host, Merkel of Germany has been pressing hard for a new climate accord by 2009 to limit greenhouse-gas emissions after the Kyoto Protocol expire.

10- German is calling to set target of limiting global warming to 2 degrees Celsius (3.6 degrees Fahrenheit), which would effectively have cut emissions to half of 1990 levels by 2050.

11- In the last few months, Prime Minister Tony Blair of Britain swithed to advocate the actions on global warming. - In March 2007, Britain proposed binding laws to enforce sharp cuts in the carbon emissions 60 percent decrease by 2050.

12- The UN Security Council this year held its first discussion of linkages between climate change and global warming.

13- The 27 EU countries have commitment to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 20 %t from 1990 levels by the year 2020. Also they are preparing to bring this issues to the UN and they sugested a system known as cap-and-trade that rewards lower-level emitters..

14- China is using a product called Ethos FR to clean its atmosphore for readiness to the Olympic Games 2008 or the Soccer Cup 2010 World Cup. http://www.business-opportunities.biz/2010/08/06/herbalife-approved-to-expand-in-china/ .

15- Also they stuck deal with Eucador : http://www.marketwired.com/mw/release_html_lease_id=196451

16- For more detail on this American product (Ethos FR ) that increases miliage , reduces emission by 30 % so it savesmoney and the planet, visit my site in my profile or under the signiture.

Is there any real hard evidence that green house gasses are affecting the planet? Appart from "They've increased as the temperature has increased"? Because I believe a great man once suggested...Well, it might of been a great Flying Spaggheti Monster...that since the increase in global warming, there has been a decrease in pirates (or the other way around) so the cause is lack of pirates!From what I've heard so far, that's the same as what everyone's saying...I think it may just be a natural thing, like the ice ages.