xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rapt0r

Hi Guys.

Hello guys,I'm Nick, I'm 16 years old and I just bounced to Xisto on Google, while searching for a free host. :lol: I'm from Belgium and I'm interested in RPG's and coding/designing.Hope to see you all arround on the forums!

Notice from jlhaslip:
-Rapt0rSee posting below. Please do not "sign-off" your posts. Thank you.

I hope to see you around too. I Hope you get your hosting soon too. If you need any help ask the moderators and who evers in charge Up there. well not literally up there. lol.

Welcome to Xisto! :lol:

Hope you have a fun and educative time here and yeah, read the Xisto Readme and the Shoutbox Rules to avoid getting banned or warned. Try saving up and directly going for the #2nd package worth 30 credits, it's definitely worth those 20 credits more!

If you ever need any help, ask the moderations or any other old and experienced staff out here, the admins are kinda busy always so that won't be a good choice either if you are in desperate need of support.

Hope to see you around! :D

(Please edit your post. It's again the rules to sign-off your posts like you've done here. You have to use the signature block for that purpose.)

Welcome aboard, Rapt0r/Nick.I'm one of the "veteran" members of the Trap 17 community, and I think you've found a great free web service with an ever-expanding (in terms of topics) forum. The credit system is really good here; what matters the most is the content of your posts, rather than the number of posts themselves. As long as you make good quality posts, you should be able to reach (and maintain) your hosting credits quite easily. If you have any problems here, just let one of the members or the moderators/admins know.They'll be able to help you out. Hope you enjoy your stay here we look forward to seeing more of you on the boards.

Hello Rapt0r Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Looks like you have been fairly well filled in about Trap 17, rules, regulations, credits, quality postings, and etc. Everybody here is helpful and friendly. You will enjoy your affiliation with this site. Follow the rules and you will have your hosting pronto. Good Luck! See you around. :lol:

Well welcome to the site and enjoy your stay, we got a large following of RPGer's on the forum and a great section for it. We also have a great community of designers with a few hundred years of coding experience to help you out with any problems you might have in the known future. So make sure to read the rules and burn them to memory and enjoy your stay.