xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Slicing/coding Request Was told to come here

hmm, i can try to do it. Just PM me one that doesn't have the anti-rip watermark all over it because it hurts my eyes to look at it, and would most likely change the way i would code it. i can assure you i wont steal it or give it to anyone else, i have no time for childish things like thatoh yeah, i can only do tables, is that okay?

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

oh yeah, i can only do tables, is that okay?

WHAT!!!??? NO CHAIRS!!!??? :D (sorry, i just can't resist it! :P)

anyway, that's a pretty elaborate design you got there, Ao)K-General. and it would require a lot of slices to reduce the size of the page, otherwise it would end up as a heavy template if too much solid design is left as it is. i hope albus is up to the task (as this request is also slash coding to work with nettek specifically). :lol: good luck mate, we know you can do it! :D

roflmao @ servokay, well i've done the coding for the PSD that you send me, but i need you to send me the PSD that is the origional. (as in all of the menu buttons are there etc)if you understand that, i need it because i am going to get rid of all of the menu images and then cut out the menu images, and seperatly add them to the table.

sorry for double posting, but if you want me to finish this i need you to send me the psd that is mentiond in the post above ^