xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Girls.. Asking Me Out? is it strange

Mkay, I know it is usually better if guys ask girls out, but like.. a lot.. girls have been asking me out? Is it some kind of joke, or do they actually have feelings for me, and then i feel dumb for not asking them out myself, because most of them I knew that they acted like they liked me, i should have asked to something, it just feels unusualy to be asked out by a girl, is it completely normal? Or not. Now i don't feel confterable dating a girl that asks me out, because im not sure if it is just a haux, im not sure if i should ask, or just say NO. Its really weird, a girl asked me to ask her out? Is that normal, is that desperate, or a joke? Its really been getting to me!

Why don't you ask them out. I know it seems weird but just so you might have some kind of control and not feel weirded out. Girls these days are not sticking to old rules of dating. Where the guys ask the girl out. I guess there's just too much created peer pressure and girls just wanting a relationship just to have one. There is also competition amongst girls too. Anyways just ask. That's what I would do. But don't just ask any girl that ask you. Make sure you know them well. You can do it.

She got sick of simply sitting around waiting for you to ask her out, so she decided to ask you out? Whats wrong with that? She may also have felt that you didn't like her, you'd never ask her out, so she asked you out.If you feel uncomfortable, then there must be many girls that feel uncomfortable because we ask them out. I've heard many girls say infact, that they are a 'prize', ie. we have to get them, and they should never have to 'get' us. I disagree, If I like a girl, i'll be friends with her, and ask her out. If she likes me, doesn't that make me the 'prize'? People have to think about what they want out of the relationhip, being together or having someone to show off at parties and down the street? Sadly, for most 'young' people these days it's the latter. I say if she asked you out, say yes, if you like her. If its a hoax, then you'll know soon before you get to deep into the relationship, its hard to keep a hoax running.

hmm... well it's either the girls really like you that you're attractive for them, or they're just playing you out. i personally think it's the former. and if that's the case, then you're one lucky man. i mean if girls are the ones who start asking you out, then it must be a good thing. i didn't say it's not normal for girls to do the first move, actually, it's part of the change that comes in turn of the century, that it's not always the guys who do the first move. i believe girls think that if guys don't have the balls to do it, then it should be them who should make the first move. it's empowerment on their part. don't take any offense in it. the problem with guys is that it makes them less of a man if they don't make the first move, and they feel like they're a humiliation if they don't do it.if they're playing you out, it's not good, but don't panic. try to contain yourself and ride along. it's your turn to pull out your guns and turn the situation around. when you find out that they're playing you out, you can turn the situation in your favor. and if done successfully, you could make them fall for you. in that way you can teach them not to mess with you.

I think Bacarra's mostly right. What I would do is think if I really would want to go out with this person then I'd ask them, really honestly, if they're being serious. If the girl is totally an immature type, then I wouldn't go out with them anyways, because I just wouldn't like someone who was really immature, so you could just say "no" with the tone of "are you insane?" in your voice. But I think she might just really like you.But I'm just getting myself confused right now... Let's take this a step at a time...Is she semi-mature acting?- If yes, then she's probably serious and just really likes you.- If no, or, if you're having "a lot" of girls ask you out at once, it could just be a joke, but I don't think that's the kind of joke girls would play on you if they thought you were dorky or a loser or whatever, so...Do you want to go out with her?- If you would say yes just because you want to go out with anyone, then I'd say you shouldn't say yes because that would mean you're not really mature enough to be in a relationship yet...- If you wouldn't, then RUN, MAN, RUN!!!But you really didn't post enough information about yourself? Is this in high school? How many girls have asked you out? Just one, or twenty?And, as a final note, I really don't know a lot about your situation because you're being really vague, but I think a lot of girls might just ask you out because they like you and, hey, that's great, and you shouldn't feel it's wrong at all... If you think you're being teased or played I'm sure we can give you some help on dealing with that, but you need to talk! Tell us more, don't be so vague!

If a girl asks you out, thats normal...at least at your age. It really depends, theres no like hidden rule for who asks out who or anything, depends on where you live. Where I live girls ask the guys out on a date, guys ask the girls to go to dances. Thats just how it goes, usually at your age "asking somebody out" means you guys are gonna be girlfriend/boyfriend right? Well, then its really normal.

Yeah ask her out cuz you wouldn't want to regret not knowing what would've happened if she was sincere about it. A girl did that to me and I ignored her. Now I'm regretting what I did because now every time we look at each other she doesn't smile anymore-- and ignores me. So yeah, don't worry about being rejected as long as you know how she really feels then it's all good.