xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sylenzednuke

Matrix Sig! New sig.

In this sig, I've mainly concentrated on the render and I guess it blends well enough, the matrix-code type things looking like they're coming out of him and to keep the background as abstract as possible.

The background contains like 16 layers and the initial screenshot used is almost invisible, but if I remove them the background gets screwed up again. There is pixel stretch, I just can't live without using it once. :) And there is a render too, and a couple of duplicates of it's layer. And then those clearly-seen mosaic tiles.

I forgot to place the render well so later on couldn't do the text I had in mind, so had to do with this crappy one.

Posted Image

Could anyone PM me links to any good text tutorials? :)

CC and rate please.

sup man, yeah basicly its a nice sign, but there is only 1 thing about it i don't like,thats the text, its to big, i just keep looking at the text instead of the sign it self,and 1 thing those blocks are what i think,overused, i see it on every sign nowadays, i just dun like em, but that personal, other than that yeah good job:) :lol:

sup man, yeah basicly its a nice sign, but there is only 1 thing about it i don't like,thats the text, its to big, i just keep looking at the text instead of the sign it self,and 1 thing those blocks are what i think,overused, i see it on every sign nowadays, i just dun like em, but that personal, other than that yeah good job:) :lol:

Finally a reply after a long time... :D
I don't like the text either and that's one of the things I suck at, but I am trying to improve every now and then.
Well, and on those blocks. Yeah, like how Pixel Stretch was being so over-used, so are blocks, but that's the reason I tried to keep it to a minimum, just the sides, and this is the first sig where I've blended the render so well coupled with a complex background and lightning. :P

Greetingswooooooow man nice backround you have there man,i really like the box effect on it,and i like the nice render on it.keep up the good work my friendhave a nice day sigging :lol:

Greetingswooooooow man nice backround you have there man,
i really like the box effect on it,
and i like the nice render on it.

keep up the good work my friend

have a nice day sigging :D

Thanks a lot!

And today I took a break from sigging btw. :lol: