xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robocz033

A Girl In My English Class Is Simply Amazing...

well, this girl in my english class, shes amazing. shes an athelete, shes beautiful, and just a great person. and all of those qualities make me want her badly. of course there are the girls that are just plain hott, but shes different, shes got everything. and i like that. but im not so sure she likes me, i mean, we talk and all. but i dont get to see her much, and i want to hang out with her in the summer, but im going to be gone and working a lot, so that sucks badly. so i kind of want to at least secure a friendship and maybe have her as my gf. and from what i hear, she is prude, but honestly i dont care, i just want her so badly. the other major problem is that we are from different "groups" and in high school, that means a lot. shes kind of a popular girl, but not the most popular. and i am kind of in the group right below that, but ik that if she rejects me, i will get made fun of, which would suck badly. but if she said yes, i think i would be the happiest person alive. but wat is great is that she does seem to like me a bit, maybe not to the point of being my girlfriend, but its not a complete shut out. we talk a lot during class, mainly cuz i sit by here. and boy is she great. i cant really describe how i feel, its just something that makes me wanna go up to her and hug here all the time. she is simply amazing, and i dont know if it is better to just get her aim and so on or go for the gold, some advice may be of help. because i got the balls to ask her, but im not sure if i should.

Consider the following before attempting to ask her out:

If you got together, what would make you the better choice than any other guy?

You sure this is not lust? (Sounds like lust.)

Just how much do you know about her?

How much does she know about you?

Are you ready to have a relationship with anyone of the opposite sex? (Sure you're not getting ahead of yourself?)

There may be other things to consider, but these things come to mind.

she is prude

You make this sound a bit bad in your post. Quite honestly, that should be one of the main attractions about a girl. Makes me think you wanna act the opposite way around her.

Hey so if you look at my Topic "I don't know what to do" its kinda the same way with me Just yesterday I asked her if she liked me and sadly enough she said as a friend. But i think she respects me alot more now than before. I meen im not going to just give up on her. ill just keep talking to her and see how things work out. i just got her email address and now we talk together almost everyday. mabey you should do that to. :)

I agree with truefusion.To me it does sound a bit like lust...If you both don't know each other well, then maybe you should first go ahead and secure a friendship, then get to know more about her. Then ask yourself whether if she says yes, would you be able to put upto her? Sure she might be looking good and even a good person, but that doesn't mean things would go well in everyway...And then on there would be questions which might be relative to you both, these aren't the only things you have to consider, based on your life and hers, you need to find out many more questions and many more answers.Best of luck. :)

i know what you guys are talking about. after reading it again, it does sound completely like lust. but idk, it just indescribable. thats pretty much all i can say. sorry i can be more specific. i guess i should probably just to be better friends with her.

i know what you guys are talking about. after reading it again, it does sound completely like lust. but idk, it just indescribable. thats pretty much all i can say. sorry i can be more specific. i guess i should probably just to be better friends with her.

Well, yeah. Be friends with her first.
You will get to know more about her and so will she and then might be your feelings might change and so can her's if she has any... :lol:

I agree, it does sound a lot like lust. Well, not necessarily LUST, because it's not that you just want her for her body, but in your post you said "I want" a lot. And to be quite honest, I don't think love is about "I want." I think it's about the both of you. I think your main concern should just be making her happy, becoming her friend first and showing her how wonderful YOU are. If she's not equally dedicated to being your friend and making YOU happy, then I don't think you'd want her to be your gf to begin with, you know what I mean? You shouldn't feel like the only reason you want to be with her is because of an "indescribable WANT." It should be because of love, or the possibility of love. So just relax, don't be so stressed about it and don't be so obsessive about wanting her, because that'll just scare her away. Take it slow, let her know how you feel after you guys get closer, and see what happens. Build the trust, that way you know that nothing bad will happen even if she says know, because you guys are still friends and such.So I guess the best advice I can say is take it slow. People get so wrapped up in the emotions of a possible relationship that they forget the important steps that are necessary to "get what you want". Good luck!

yea, i see what you are saying. and as for the prude part, its just people at my school only go for the non-prude people...and i will get to know her better first. but today i thought of what it feels like. You know the song Some kind of Wonderful by Grand Funk Railroad, i feel like singing that around her, kinda weird, but thats the best i can do...i guess i didnt accurately describe it at first.

well, this girl in my english class, shes amazing. shes an athelete, shes beautiful, and just a great person. and all of those qualities make me want her badly. of course there are the girls that are just plain hott, but shes different, shes got everything. and i like that. but im not so sure she likes me, i mean, we talk and all. but i dont get to see her much, and i want to hang out with her in the summer, but im going to be gone and working a lot, so that sucks badly. so i kind of want to at least secure a friendship and maybe have her as my gf. and from what i hear, she is prude, but honestly i dont care, i just want her so badly. the other major problem is that we are from different "groups" and in high school, that means a lot. shes kind of a popular girl, but not the most popular. and i am kind of in the group right below that, but ik that if she rejects me, i will get made fun of, which would suck badly. but if she said yes, i think i would be the happiest person alive. but wat is great is that she does seem to like me a bit, maybe not to the point of being my girlfriend, but its not a complete shut out. we talk a lot during class, mainly cuz i sit by here. and boy is she great. i cant really describe how i feel, its just something that makes me wanna go up to her and hug here all the time. she is simply amazing, and i dont know if it is better to just get her aim and so on or go for the gold, some advice may be of help. because i got the balls to ask her, but im not sure if i should.

Nobody really knows where to draw the line between love and lust.The way you describe her it sounds that it is not just lust.May be some improved version which may end in love.So, as everybody says make her your close friend first and if she is prude then discuss some common topic which she is interested in.Be nice to her.At least make her your close friend.Do not make hectic work schedule a excuse.Then, on one fine day open up your heart...Do not think much...
Best of luck ,man.

Buddy, lets talk straight...You do seem more concerned about your reputation or status than you are about the lady. My advice? let's cross love out of this equation for now. Just be friends, casual friends, with the girl.

I had the same EXACT feelings when I saw this girl. I liked her since 4th grade. So that is about 4 years now. It is kinda creepy though. She is my friend and she knew I liked her since 5th grade..... So I decided that I won't have a girlfriend until AFTER high school. Too much trouble. You get one, have fun, get dumped, then she blames you for everything....... It is pointless unless the relationship is serious. Finish high school first.

1) Keep talking with her, make yourself comfortable2) Don't care for others, what others think or feel about your actions3) Know her better4) Keep eye on study, don't get into relation at such extent that it'll affect your career in one way or the other.Keep posting about your status in this issue. :)