xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Php Problems Clan Web site Problem

Okay, so I have an old version of Nettek that I would like to modify. There is a bug that when you get to the rank required for Set Rank, you can set your rank or other people's ranks to what ever you want, even Webmaster and that's something I'd like to not have. I am wondering how to fix the problem. What would I modify in the coding to set have it so you can only move people up to 1 rank below you at best? I'm still learning PHP and can't modify things like this quite yet.

Greetingsi dont know what script are using but i think you have to set permissions on the members,like level 1 = admin 2= mod 3= normal user, like that,can you post the script.

Greetings
i dont know what script are using but i think you have to set permissions on the members,
like level 1 = admin 2= mod 3= normal user, like that,

can you post the script.

Erm.. okay... No idea what you're talking about there.

Can no one help me with this problem? I need to fix this problem so that I don't have to worry about people. I'd rather not have to remove the rank.

I can help u i have created many clan websites including mine but i need to see that script returns error and want all the information about the basic ranking system.

If u would be able to tell me the whole problem and the the function you want and that u have .
I would be more likely than not be able to solve that problem.
I dont guarantee that still.