xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Starcraft 2 Anyone hear about it?

Well, I did. I am really looking forward to this game. I saw the site for it and so far the Protoss look really cool. The graphics are far more advanced then those of Starcraft/Brood War. The Protoss have new units that look really interesting and with the dropship, I guess you can use it in place of a pylon to power your buildings. Also, I read that Gateways now act as Warp gates to teleport you to other ones of your own anywhere on the map. The Dark Templars are cooler, too. They have new suits and stuff now. It looks really interesting. Oh and I got all this information from Starcraft 2 Site.

Yeah thought so too but there was a topic on digg where this was talked about and I was wondering if this was it. Anyways I have seen the site and videos and I believe it is the next game I am gonna buy. Hope my PC suports it ;-p

Yeah thought so too but there was a topic on digg where this was talked about and I was wondering if this was it. Anyways I have seen the site and videos and I believe it is the next game I am gonna buy. Hope my PC suports it ;-p

Yeah, I gotta save for it lol. Getting my XBox 360 this Friday and then I'm hopefully getting a car when I turn 16 and have my license. Gonna cost a lot and I might not have enough lol. Maybe I will. Anyways, any other opinions? I think this game will be a great one.

STARCRAFT is great but i didnt liked the graphics, even flash games based on STARCRAFT looks better :lol:

STARCRAFT is great but i didnt liked the graphics, even flash games based on STARCRAFT looks better :)

The graphics aren't good but the gameplay is great. And StarCraft 2 is going to be so much more fun with much better graphics. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be able to connect to Battle.net just like the other Blizzard games. If it does, Battle.net will have so many more people. I think a lot of people are looking forward to it.

Hopefully, alot of people have been waiting for that game a LONG time, and expectations are high... If its not perfect, it will turn out as nothing, and starcraft will still get more players

When it comes to StarCraft i'm obsessed with it.I've been playing it ever since I was 11 around 1999-2000.I've had many CD's broken due to my parents trying to get me to stop playing the game.When I heard about StarCraft 2 I literally cried.1.) I ran outside and screamed "STARCRAFTTTT 2!!!!!!!!!"2.) I told my friend who was staying the night that was going to rape him3.) I laid in the middle of the road and was all "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"4.) I STILL get goosebumps from watching the video.5.) My chick friend literally slapped me in the face from not calming down.6.) I went up to people in school and said "Wanna piece of me boy?"Lets just say i'm addicted and I can't wait for this game to come out.

Edited by Punisher12 (see edit history)

I am really looking for StarCraft II, I love that new Protoss units, like the Colossus, and the MotherShip (I am only dissapointed by the ommission of the Dark Hole abillity).I am thinking that StarCraft II will evolve the concept of Real Strategy Game.My vote to Blizzard, and I am also waiting for a Diablo III.

lol every1 who plays sc knows about sc II i mean come on. ITS ONLY THE BEST GAME EVER, i like supreme commander too but i haven't gotten supreme commander FA yet. i want to know if and when we can beta test sc II. the stuff looks like u need a nice computer to run. well lets hope they get it up and ready to beta soon. i really want to play