xisto Community
RelinquishedPerson

Microsoft Word For Free? Is that possible?

if you don't mind downloading torrents for programs. which is free and claims to be legal.i suggest you just search for it at mininova or something. mininova claims not to give away ip's from downloads too so it would be very difficult for people to know you have it. hell i think you can the whole microsoft office from mininova or any torrent downloading site for that matter.unless you are to in touch with your morals to rip of a multi billion dollar company for a few dollars.edited:i just downloaded openoffice i think it is really nice for free. so if you don't know how to download microsoft office with a torrent i would co with openoffice.

Edited by arza1 (see edit history)

Of course you can get Microsoft Office for free: just go to their website and download the trial: you have a choice of Professional, Enterprise etc.You even get to use it for 60 days!Now, KEEPING Microsoft Office for free for longer than that IS illegal, :P

[saint mode]Uhm, lemme think, dude...Uhm...Mhhh...No...Yes...Yeah!Take a pencil and write this address: billg@microsoft.comSend a mail to that address pleading for a free copy of Microsoft Word.If uncle Gates is in good mood, don't doubt that you receive in your hotmail account a link with to download a free copy12[/saint mode]Man, at this time all the Microsoft Office products are commercial software, you need a license to use them.As people here said, go with OpenOffice, it's free, has a wordprocessor very alike to Winword and other software like spreadsheet, presentation and more. :P