xisto Community
demonatashadow

Spider Man 3 it wasnt so great.....

The movie wasn't so great, it really was just......well, not as good as number one. They crammed way to many characters into the move which just screwed it up. They should have put green goblin JR. in the third and then later on made a fourth with Venom and the sand dude. Does anyone elset hink the movie wasn't so great?? (This topic is for people who see flaws in the movie, if you want to disagree, then do it somewhere else, sorry if that sounds a bit rude, but I just want to see other peoples opinions on the subject)

I didn't like that movie at all!I mean, they had Sandman, why? They killed Venom and Harry! And giving Peter a scene hairstyle was just a try to gain more and more people to watch it, but it really creeped me out.And yeah, too many characters, and less action and more romance. I bet if there wasn't any Sandman, it would've been a all-romance no-action movie for sure.It was a sure disappointment for people who've been a big Spider-Man fan from the times of the comics.And yes, Spider-Man 1 was the best movie in this trilogy. :)

Well I liked it, but not near as much as the first or second one. The violent scenes seemed really obvious that it was fake. I mean it's all fake but I sort of noticed it more. Normally you are too caught up in the action to notice or don't care but I don't know it sort of bugged me that his head was being smashed into pieces of plywood holding up a building while his mask is off or torn. I guess it seemed that he could be invincible only with his suit. I didn't really like the guy who tried to take his job either at the newspaper, I forget his name. First 2 were better in my opinion.

I watched this movie 2 weeks ago. In my opinion this is one of the best movies what I ever watched.This part of Spiderman is much better then Spiderman 1, and 2.If you have 3 hours of free time, you need to watch it.

I saw the movie a while back and it was alright. nothing to get excited about. compared to the other movies sidy3 was ok. i mean they are all the same. they are not going to stick to the story with any comic book movie so i kind of expected it to be as bad as it was.there is some controversy on whether venom or (eddie brooks) was done right. they could have made him worse but they aslo could have made him better. venom from what i can remember was a big snarly muscular guy who dispised spidy. he still hated spidy or peter but i don't think that they did a very good job portraying the original venom.

friends for those who missed the movie get a brief idea abt the movie here..my opinion is i like the movie..but it was not as expected...As seen in Spider-Man 1, Uncle Ben was carjacked and shot. What we find out in Spider-Man 3 is that it was not the thug that Peter confronted in #1, but rather, his partner, Flint Marko, who was hoping to get some money for his sick daughter. He asked Uncle Ben to get out of his car at gun point and Ben tried to talk him out of it in his peaceful, Uncle Ben style, you know? Well, then his partner (the guy that robbed the wrestling manager in #1) came running out and Flint was startled, which caused his finger to slip and accidently kill Uncle Ben. He was very sorry for this and took off running. His partner got into the jacked car and, well, you know what happened there.So then in the time of Spider-Man 3, Flint has recently escaped prison for an unrelated crime and goes to his wife (or ex, they never say but there is some tension there)'s apartment in this grungey neighborhood and sneaks in to visit his daughter. It's evident the cops are searching for him outside so the wife (who catches him in the apartment) asks him to leave and so he does, his daughter giving him a necklace of hers, and then leaving and running on foot away from the police.They chase him onto this scientific experimental ground where for some reason these scientists are testing this particle project in this big spinny pit thing. Flint falls in and is stuck. The experiment starts because though the scientists know there's something in there, they figure it's just a bird and it'll fly out. So this big spinny thing starts spinning with sand swirling all around (I don't know if it really was sand or some other particle that looks similar to sand) and we see his insides starting to 'crystalize' and then his body starts deteriotating as if he's being sand-blasted haha. He dissolves and the cops come up and see he's gone and assume he got killed.Later, we see the sand just laying there and suddenly some of the particles start moving towards each other, veeeeeeery slowly forming a human figure. He sees the necklace from his daughter and tries to pic it up but his hand crumbles until he eventually gets a hang of reforming himself.If you are further intrested my suggestion is tat Go see the Movie.... cant explain further more..

Too much stuff in not enough time. Trying to cram in 3 villains.....2 girlfriends.......a next door crush......fighting.......turmoil between Parker and MJ..........it was all too much in my opinion. I liked the movie. I did. It had amazing fighting and it's still always fun to see something taht I loved as a kid on the big screen in real life. SpiderMan Swinging through the city always looks magnificent. BUT ..... this movie had too much.You have to create two brand new villains......and give the audience a reason to sympathize and/or despise them. Venom was too rushed and should have been a teaser at the end for the next movie ( I guess they didn't plan on making more until after the release?). All the special effects ang CGI worked really well. The fight scenes were amazing. But the character development and story were lacking. Everything was so convenient.Symbiote lands right next to spidey....out of anywhere in the world it's right there. Sandman and Venom happen to run into each other right away.AND MJ....god I hated her. Such an annoying woman in this one not realizing that Spiderman wasn't cheating just that he's playing up the crowd. I liked Peter walking aroudn all badass tho. That was hilarious. His hop in his step and stuff.Not too bad.....coulda been better.

I found it good. Me and a few friends saw it together, and it wasn't as bad as I heard it was. In my opinion, I don't think there were too many villains in this one. I would agree with your opinion on the symbiote. I woulda like it a bit more dragged out more on how sandman and venom came together. I don't think they're planning on a 4th movie

I've been hearing alot about people saying that spider-man 3 and pirates of the Caribbean 3 really have no story, and were just made for money. That kind of disappointed me because spider-man, pirates, and ocean's 13 were the only movies I was really looking forward to over the summer. :lol: I haven't seen any yet, but after I see them I'll report back to this thread what I thought about them.

I think spiderman 3 wasn't as good as spiderman 2 - Doc Ock in spiderman 2 has a lot of charisma, and the plot line is better. As for the romance in spiderman 3, yes, I think it's overdone a little. I think Harry as Goblin jr was facinating, though - wish they hadn't killed him off, would have liked to see more team ups along those lines. The sandman was very convincing I thought - but venom wasn't. He's not half as powerful as venom's supposed to be, and a lot less fun.An okay movie, but not in the league of the previous one in the series.. oh, and I wouldn't mind seeing a spiderman 4, so long as they reduce the romance a bit - it's getting a bit tiresome seeing the two lovebirds break up and make up again - and again - and again - and again.

All three are good imo. I do think that the sandman killed the third film slightly. should have kept it as venom and hob goblin and not had all the messing about with either sandman or black spiderman. I think they were just after a link to the first films though and there was no need. Anyway all 3 are good entertainment no denying that.

Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

The movie wasn't so great, it really was just......well, not as good as number one.

I watched this movie 2 weeks ago.
In my opinion this is one of the best movies what I ever watched.

This part of Spiderman is much better then Spiderman 1, and 2.

If you have 3 hours of free time, you need to watch it.

Two different people comment different types. In this weekend I want to watch this movie. but what to do. It because some one increase my eagerness to watch that movie and other decreases.