xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazymind21

Grunge Sign weird but nice

Posted Image

i think u have to have a personal thing for this kindastyle, i love grungy styles in a signature, thats why i tried it for myself and this is the outcome, i'll give u an explanation how i done this

render used= 3

other images used=2

layer styles=7

brushes used=none

burn tool used=yes everylayer

dodge tool used=yes everylayer

I like it :lol: I think it needs some type of border or faint bevel to the edges to help enhance it.Even without that though, I think the grunge look really suits this!

ty,for ur comment,to be honest with u i will not use a border, not even 1 pixel,i just don't like em,guess its a peronal upionion, ow aint, a tip from me to u dun ,ever use faint bevel its the worst thing u can ever do to a sign, only like first time users use that on signatures just dun do it

Greetingsi like your signatue,it loods geat ,i wonder how you made it,i ike the backround and the Grunge in it, i like the render too,keep up the good work my fiend,have a nice day,,