xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nicky1

Kenka New Trap17 Game? how it play?

Yupp I see new Xisto game and just go to play it.I have some Question. Why the shop don't have anything to sell?and How Can I raise my lv?Does anyone ever play it on other website?Cause I fight with someone and lose.now i getting in hospital.Zzzzz...You are currently asleep in the medical center. Please check back in 59 minutes and 46 seconds. :D

Tis nice, I like the look of it, but I preferr the army. ?_? I like my RPG's to have nice graphics, and big explosions.. etc. yeah, yeah i suck.. The hospital thing is freaking cool though, I wish console games had something like that :D it would improve the life span."Imagine getting into jail in GTA and being told"You are currently asleep in s prision on charges of grand theft auto. Please check back in 5 years, 4 weeks, 20 hours, 59 minutes and 46 seconds."