xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Why Was My Topic Closed? [resolved]

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?shoc=47765=

a couple weeks ago i think it was i started that topic and i went to check back on it a couple days ago and it was closed.

i made a report on the topic, asking why it was closed but i only got one response from haslip saying only an admin would know because he/she has the mod logs.

so i sent a message to BH a day or so ago and i haven't gotten a response so now I'm making this topic.

I would like to know why my topic was closed? was it by accident, or was there something wrong with it? was a certain mod or admin offended by it and closed it without wanting to leave a note? what?

I cannot say why it was closed, but personally it would be outright offending if I was of Mexican decent and read what you had written, especially this line.

totaly freakin pisses me off how mexicans think they are all innocent and deserve what they think is rightfully theirs back when they cant give what isn't rightfully theirs back to who they stole it from

Very ignorant statement from you, because that is just a generalization of what a couple Mexicans at your school think, not what a nation filled with Mexicans think, so now who is being

ignorant as hell

*So that's why I think it was closed, complains
Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Learn to be patient.I was investigating who closed and to the reason. And a moderator closed your topic to prevent further malicious discussion. Xisto should not be partaking on such prejudicial point of view. This forum is to build a better community. But as always, the Vent forum is always abused for such short insight point of view.If you were making your case, you could have waited few more hours until I had the proper chance to explain it to you over PM, as you did twice.Topic closed.